Mitsubishi L200 u bolts

-

V8 Sam

Reaction score
Anyone ever used the mitsubishi L200 u bolts on their 8.25/8.75 set up?

Seem to be the exact same length and width can't see why they wouldn't work?

Plentyfull stock wise and at like 4.00 per bolt can't to wrong I don't think

Depending on whether or not they are metric or not, if they fit use them. Just make sure you have the bolts & nuts that go with them.

General Spring sells the correct ones cheap. Pretty important to get it right.

Depending on whether or not they are metric or not, if they fit use them. Just make sure you have the bolts & nuts that go with them.

They are metric but measure up just the same.
76mm x 222mm

Comes in at 3 X 8inch.

Come with bolts and washers if needed.

Can always cut any excess length down.

General Spring sells the correct ones cheap. Pretty important to get it right.

This may be but by the time you add on shipping and import fees to the UK youre looking at an extra $60 for that.

Anyone ever used the mitsubishi L200 u bolts on their 8.25/8.75 set up?

Seem to be the exact same length and width can't see why they wouldn't work?

Plentyfull stock wise and at like 4.00 per bolt can't to wrong I don't think
Just for us US folks, the L200 is the same as a Mighty Max/Ram 50 right?

They are metric but measure up just the same.
76mm x 222mm

Comes in at 3 X 8inch.

Come with bolts and washers if needed.

Can always cut any excess length down.

This may be but by the time you add on shipping and import fees to the UK youre looking at an extra $60 for that.

Then run the mistu stuff. They do NOT "come in" at 3/8. They're metric. If you had your mind made up to run the wrong stuff, why'd you even ask?

Then run the mistu stuff. They do NOT "come in" at 3/8. They're metric. If you had your mind made up to run the wrong stuff, why'd you even ask?

The length dosnt matter I can cut that down If it's too long. And it's already showing up over 8 inch which is plenty long enough

76.2mm comes.in at 3 inch pretty much spot on.

Which would be perfect?!

It's just not having the flat top that is throwing me a bit, hopefully shouldnt be an issue.

Hence why I'msking to see if anyone has tried them before?

Zero need for attitude buddy.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
We got two generations, the 1st ('79-'86) and 2nd ('87-'96). The ones attached to that link are for a Ford Ranger or a Mazda pickup. Not sure of any differences between those and the L200.

I can't really help you with different models the Americas got.

It does say on that website about about them being the same for the ford ranger? If that's any help?

Either way it will be alot easier your end to get ahold of genuine bolts then it is my end with out the extreme expense of shipping.

Last edited:
The length dosnt matter I can cut that down If it's too long. And it's already showing up over 8 inch which is plenty long enough

Which would be perfect?!

It's just not having the flat top that is throwing me a bit, hopefully shouldnt be an issue.

No attitude at all. I asked a legitimate question. You had your mind made up so why ask us? Now if you want attitude, it can be arranged.

Which would be perfect?!

....and the flat on top is almost irrelevant. I've used both for decades and they both work fine.

No attitude at all. I asked a legitimate question. You had your mind made up so why ask us? Now if you want attitude, it can be arranged.
Ok I retract my last comment!

Always so damn hard to tell sarcasm Viathe written word. :D

But anyway just thought I'd throw the question out see if it's been done before I go ahead.

BUT...I can't really see an issue?

As for the flat tops I've read a few things about rounded type crushing etc?

Surely you have to put a lot of effort tightening the bolts up to crush the housing tube?!

Last edited:
-
Back