MMW-Firecore Stickshift Race

-

ironside

Reaction score
September 13-15 in Norwalk, OH.

Similar rules as always. Two steps ok, no hydraulic or electric activated clutch releases, no Lencos or Clutchless crap.

Winner-$1000
R/U-$300
Semis-$75

The race will be raced Saturday. Just buy entry to any of the listed classes and entry into the stick class is free!!!

Thanks Josh, Rick(Firecore), and all who come.

Andre

I ran down the track for the first time Sun in this class-I was nervous as heck but I did it and it was a blast--Steve

Steve,
What car were you? Glad you had fun, next year ill be better organized with goodies and stuff. The Mopar Nats is a great time too. It's always great seeing all the people who come to the lanes/staging when they call STICK!

Thanks for racing,
Andre

The purple Duster (show car) Make sure you explain that if we are in the show field next year that we have to at least go to tech,Man that was i pita at the water box when they kicked me out--Steve

Steve,
Sorry to hear about that. Yeah you had to purchase a tech card for any one of the classes and the stick race was free. My fault, I'm not used to she show cars racing. Ill get something figured out/clarified for next years stuff.

-
Back