Mobile Auto Detailing- Lower Mainland B.C

-

69bronzeT5

My wife's car is faster.
Reaction score
Trying to make some extra money for my cars....

I have 2 years of experience doing past detailing at busy & well known car dealerships (Dodge & Mazda) as well as my family friend's car collection ('70 GSX, '71 Camaro, '72 Chevelle SS) and the results will show that. I've also had training from the Western Canada manager of Diamond Kote as well as the B.C manager of Auto Magic. All of the products I use are professional quality and completely safe. I have personally used all of them at the dealerships as well as on my own cars. I have a few packages I offer....

BASIC DETAIL: $80
-Wash
-Vacuum (trunk included- seats too if fabric)
-Glass (inside and out)
-Door and trunk jambs degreased and wiped clean
-Interior panels (door panels, dash, console etc) cleaned and dressed (with a safe non-oily dressing)- leather seats included where applicable
-Tires & wheel wells dressed
-Wheels cleaned

FULL DETAIL: $100
-Wash
-Glass (inside and out)
-Interior panels (door panels, dash, console etc) cleaned and dressed (with a safe non-oily dressing)- leather seats included where applicable
-Wheels cleaned
-Body panels clay barred (removes road contaminants such as stuck bugs & brake dust leaving the paint much smoother) and wax applied (using a hard shell long lasting carnuba wax)

INTERIOR DETAIL: $50
-Glass (inside and out)

EXTERIOR DETAIL: $30 (ADD $20 FOR CLAY BAR & WAX)
-Wash
-Glass (inside and out)
-Wheels cleaned

I come to you. I can do the detailing at your house, on the street, in your garage, at your work or wherever else it is needed. All I need is a water connection (for the hose) and an electrical outlet (vacuum). Everything else I supply. I also have a 10X10 tent I can use if needed.

Here are some samples of cars I've done....
http://photobucket.com/gtxmobileautodetailing

Thanks guys! :) Feel free to PM me and we can discuss things.

-
Back