Mod Interior Barracuda

-

69KillerFish

Reaction score
I've had my 69 Barracuda for 27 years. I've registered it in the MoPar Mod/Floral Top/Interior Registry. My car and story is #153 in the registry. From early on, I knew that it was part of the Mod Top family. I recently learned that it's 1 of 937, then I learned that my car could be one of only a handful that had a Mod interior and standard vinyl top (F6J/V1F).

I'm selling my car. I'm trying to set an appropriate price for it but I haven't found any comparable's. I understand the value of something is set by how much someone is willing to pay for it but, I'd like to find what neighborhood we're in. I'm pretty sure we're not in the $440,000 neighborhood.

Do you think that because my car doesn't look like it was ordered significantly affect its value? As a member of the unique Mod family, could my sale price influence the values of the other members cars?

I welcome any and all input and guidance as to how I should proceed.

First, I bought a 69 Barracuda Coupe in 1991 as a parts car. I paid 500 for it. It was fairly complete, but it was kind of rough. Easily restorable though. Upon further inspection, I realized it was a 340, Automatic, PS, PB, AC, Mod Top car. Like a complete idiot, I stripped parts off of it for the car I was restoring then (and still have).
Not being "As built" will affect the price!
Your sale will NOT affect the value of others. It will find the price that someone is willing to pay.

-
Back