Vote your fav model

• Dart_Doctor's Rusty ford

Votes: 44 55.0%
  • diymirage's 73 cuda

Votes: 36 45.0%

• Total voters
-
thanks
as much as i love the dual plane intakes on these HEMIs i like mixing it up some and the log style mani with the 8 single barrels is just so over the top, its cool :)
I think it turned out good

I voted for the Ford, but these are both outstanding builds. Congrats to both of you guys.
thanks bud

I would like to be in on the next challenge. I have some nicely done mopars worthy of the camera lens. Both are well done. I like the custom cuda, but also the weathered talladega. You are both winners of this contest.

Keep me posted on the next model contest.

Matt
Ok we can talk the next one i have to do is for the tie braker with the kiddo

both models awsome but voted for the ford:D detail on the rust and faded paint cool:D
thanks man !

How about slotties?

Got some nicely modeled slot car stuff. HO scale. Kitbashed dodge L700 tilt cab truck n trailer (budweiser) on older aurora A/FX magna traction chassis. Runs nicely on my 4 lane slot car track. Nicely chopped and lowered autoworld 70 challenger T/A body over A/FX SRT chassis. autoworld gran torino modified into a dirt track late model , sitting on an A/FX SRT chassis.

Harder stuff to model since its smaller about the size of a hotwheels car, but lots of fun to play with LOL

My iroc series camaros are posing for a pic in my avatar.

Matt
Well im not in to them and have none so i would not be in that one

Nice job on the weathering ASA.Love the look of the front end.
thanks alan !

Love both models!Outstanding creativity! Love the 70's drag race scene,so voted for the race track simulation.

friday is good for me

thanks for all the kind comments guys :)

How about a model contest for all the board members who want to enter their creations?

Great idea, I can enter my Duster if it ever warms up.

works for me :)

got a theme in mind or do you want to just toss it out there ?

Just tossing it out there, i would car related obviously.
Open it for a couple days and let everyone enter 1 model with 2 or 3 pics. then close it and have a vote on it.

Ok its over I win 44 to 36 . Now who evers going to put on the one for all the members lets do it I dug out an old model car . Now i didnt do all the work on it but its got a good story to it I had some help from one of are members I just finshed it for him . Some one pm me and i will let you know what i got to enter

Ok i tell ya what i will pu this one on too pm me what you got to enter would like to start it tonight so lets get this going i have a member already to play lol

I know there are quite a few model builders on this board and we still need a couple more to PM Dart_Doctor so we can get a full blown model contest going!

So pick out your best model shoot the good Dr a PM and we can get this rolling!

-
Back