Modeling supplies and kits

-

ramenth

Gratis persona
Reaction score
Where do you folks prefer to buy yours?

I got some more kits that I asked for for Christmas last year, but it seems like some of the websites could care less about customer service. Took weeks to get 'em in.

Brick and mortar stores are drying up around here. We have one hobby shop that's more dedicated to R/C and railroads with a very small selection of plastic models.

Hobby Lobby seems to have a good, if limited, amount of supplies. I've bought a lot there. The actual model selection, though, is very limited.

Hay robert . I get all kits used ( Unopen ) but some times i get them already done and take them apart and ether use them for parts Or redo them . As for paint and glue I Have a hobby lobby In town for that . I use the doller cans of spray paint for the bodies . for the chrome You can get a chrome Pin from any wal mart . :hello2:

Attachments

• IMG_9685.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 251
EBAY EBAY EBAY ....they are evil because they have everything and it comes to your door....

i prefer that over any store ...my nearest hobby store is 2 and half hours away in Denver, Co.....problem is that they are not always open and their prices are higher then ebay.

on ebay you get sellers competing and the best offer button come in handy and ebay is never closed ....i have made orders at 2 a.m. from my laptop while in the bathroom BWAHAHHAHHAHAA ahhhh the freedom

the amount of kits available on Ebay is sooooo vast I just spent almost an hour looking at a ton of them .....there are kits available that I never thought possible :D

and in an hours time I bet I only scratched the surface

EBAY EBAY EBAY ....they are evil because they have everything and it comes to your door....

i prefer that over any store ...my nearest hobby store is 2 and half hours away in Denver, Co.....problem is that they are not always open and their prices are higher then ebay.

on ebay you get sellers competing and the best offer button come in handy and ebay is never closed ....i have made orders at 2 a.m. from my laptop while in the bathroom BWAHAHHAHHAHAA ahhhh the freedom
2 and half hours ? there are at least 10 Hobby shops in Colorado Springs closer to to you

2 and half hours ? there are at least 10 Hobby shops in Colorado Springs closer to to you

REALLY ....I have looked in springs and I have not found anything .....there used to be a few right off Academy and now ...unless im not looking for the right places I have not seen anything. lol

even still Springs is still an hour to hour and fifteen out .......im lazy so ebay is easier. LOL

REALLY ....I have looked in springs and I have not found anything .....there used to be a few right off Academy and now ...unless im not looking for the right places I have not seen anything. lol

even still Springs is still an hour to hour and fifteen out .......im lazy so ebay is easier. LOL
if there wasn't a hobby shop 3 blocks from me I would be the exact same way!:thumblef:

You are LAZY.......... LOL

ebay is prob the best place for kits,we used to have hobby shops all over but now only a few.and most only pedal rc stuff.....michaels has kits not much else

Competition resins is also good web based wise. Hobby Lobby is all I have here so thats what I have to say.

-
Back