Not open for further replies.

trudysduster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Contact seller
I figured it would be a lot easier for me to do it this way because I tried to sell these on both sites last time and it was kind of hard to keep up with both. I have decided to sell off my entire model collection and accessories, parts and whatever due to the fact I am involved in helping my son with his car and I just don't have the time anymore. I have this stuff listed on ebay under my ID name I have on here, (trudysduster). If you are interested in anything I have on there, PM me and I can pull it and sell it to you. keep checking back because I am listing more things every day. I have had some of these for many years. also, my wife is wanting to list some of her items she makes also, women things. she likes to crochet things and she is damn good at it also, so it is just a thought. everything I am selling there will now go towards the 1973 Dart Sport rebuild also. Due to my health, I will never use these anyway so it might as well go to something constructive and I don't know anything better than for my son and a Mopar. Bill

Just a suggestion for you, put the EBay link on here. That way no one has to go hunt the massive EBay site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back