Not open for further replies.

trudysduster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Contact seller
well my son and I have come to the conclusion that it is time to eliminate the model inventory and make shelf room for the trophys. This used to be our past time until my Duster and his Dart Sport came along. now the time is spent working on the real thing.I have a huge inventory of semi truck models to fall back on and may sell some of them. The first pic is the Mopar inventory. the Sox & Martin GTX has been started. the engine is done and the interior is painted. $25.00 plus ride.The Sox & Martin Cuda just sold. One of the Chargers is sealed and the other one is opened but not started. $15.00 plus ride on them.Vanishing point is sealed. $12.00 plus ride.The 71 hemi cuda is opened but not started. $12.00 plus ride. My boys seem to always open a model to look in it when they received them as a xmas gifts for some reason.

The next 2 pics are models that some of them may have an engine done or the interior started and some of them are sealed as well. If you see one you may be interested in, PM me and I will open it and get you a pic. they are complete. The last 2 pics are some of the models that I will be selling later that are put together and will include the plastic cases. I know there are 2 Dusters put together. A yellow one and a green one.

located in no. ky.

Attachments

• DSC03870 (Copy).JPG
    98.8 KB · Views: 509
  • DSC03871 (Copy).JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 493
  • DSC03872 (Copy).JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 485
  • DSC03873 (Copy).JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 506
  • DSC03874 (Copy).JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 493
If they dont sell as a lot, You will be first in line. If enough people are interested in the others, I will split them up. I just need to get these gone to make room for my trophys and I dont want to be all day trying to sell them off. There are a lot of models here.

no Demons that is in the model form. I have a few in my closet though that I will be glad to give you. I have 2 Dusters that have been built that are in the plastic case is as close as I have.

I hope so. its not doing me any good anymore. I moved up to semi truck models and working on the real thing.

Terry Labonte-sold
Dale Earnhardt " Wildside" -sold
Dale Earnhardt Goodwrench-sold
all sold on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back