Modern day Superbird (picture)

-
i just can't figure out why they simply can not build the exact car as before but with the modern things that are required today. like air bags in a 69 charger rt, or road runner replica. make it the size, shipe etc of the original. you would have to look close to know the difference, now when they start doing that, I will buy one.

i like it. i agree it would be a dodge daytona, unless they bring the plymouth logo back for barracuda and roadrunner.

but i like it :p

you all can think what you want. if they combined it with a weight reduction / hemi or R/P series engines / lowered suspension / spring package it could be good for road racing.

it would not be for nascar, but could compete in other circuits.

i just can't figure out why they simply can not build the exact car as before but with the modern things that are required today. like air bags in a 69 charger rt, or road runner replica. make it the size, shipe etc of the original. you would have to look close to know the difference, now when they start doing that, I will buy one.
This is an idea my friend and I once had. Start a company that uses repro fiberglass bodies, not a one piece, have panels just like the originals and run these bodies on a tube-frame chassis with a full interior.

All to whatever specs the customer orders.

-
Back