Modern seats in a 72 dart???

-

Metal bee 68

Reaction score
My 72 dart has a factory split-bench in horrible condition. I'm thinking of installing modern seats. Somthing lower back-friendly. Any suggestions??? Thanks!

One member did a Volvo front n rear a few yrs ago looked great might be able to find the post in search

Nothing beats a bench seat, get it recovered or repaired. Modern seats just ruin the look of a 60’s-70’s mopar and they are not all that comfortable.

Nothing beats a bench seat, get it recovered or repaired. Modern seats just ruin the look of a 60’s-70’s mopar and they are not all that comfortable.
I do enjoy the factory seats. But they not as lower back-friendly as I'd prefer. Yay Aging!

I do enjoy the factory seats. But they not as lower back-friendly as I'd prefer. Yay Aging!

I hear you there. I saved the memory foam mattress I replaced with a new one instead of letting the store haul it away. I'm going to tear it apart and put the memory foam in my 69 dart bench seat when I have it reupholstered. my problem is my butt gets sore if I sit more than a half hour at a time. yes aging is not kind.

I hit the agree button, they dont look right to me , but some are quite comfortable .

-
Back