Not open for further replies.

physixx

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Contact seller
I have for sale a pair of 340 X heads #2531894 that are in great shape. They were modified to run the rocker shaft pedestals using 3/8 bolts for more strength and rigidity and have also been milled about .050” to minimize the combustion chamber volume which will of course increase compression. The heat cross-over passages have also been filled. These heads have new stainless steel 2.02/1.60 valves, bronze valve guides, new Crane seals, steel valve spring retainers with 7 degree keepers along with Isky dual valve springs. The spring seat pressure is 130 lbs. with 350 lbs. at .500 lift, 365 at .550 lift and 385 at .600 lift. Coil bind is at .875” lift. These heads would be great for a high lift solid flat tappet cam. I got these heads in a large lot of engines and parts that I bought a while ago and when I looked at them, they looked excellent. I just did a little cleaning and put the new valves seals on. They are completely assembled and painted Street Hemi Orange. I would like to get $550 for the pair plus the shipping. Keep in mind thought for shipping, each head weighs about 47 pounds.

Ken
Edison, NJ

DSCN4100.JPG
DSCN4072.JPG
DSCN4074.JPG
DSCN4076.JPG
DSCN4077.JPG
DSCN4097.JPG

how about a picture of the intake, has the intake side been milled?

The intake side has been milled. That would make the intake fit. Here are some pics.

Ken

DSCN4108.JPG
DSCN4109.JPG

Unfortunately no. The rocker shaft supports have been cut down to use rocker shaft pedestals blocks like the W2 heads only with a .000" offset. Plus the chamber cc is smaller than the factory by 2.

I don't have the pedestals but I have a contact site for them. $120.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back