Mom's 90th bday 2day,check out the cake

-

Hemioutlaw

Make America Great Again!
Reaction score
Mom celebrated her 90th birthday today. We all met at Babe's chicken but check out the cake my sister ordered at Tom Thumb. They did a likeness of her when she was 18, and yes it's all edible. Never seen anything like it but pretty cool technology and something for ya'all to think about. Guessing they could do that with any image.:blob:

Attachments

• 20141102_123034.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 341
  • 20141102_123135.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 315
Cool as heck and a foxy lady on there too! Happy 90th b-day to your mom!

Tell mom happy birthday from all of us here at FABO!! Great lady for sure!! Geof

What a great lady! They all looked so much more mature at 18 than we did and especially more than todays kids! If we had another generation that had the mindset of the WWII era we could solve alot of problems very quickly!

FYI my daughter does cakes and she has some sort of printer for pictures etc and yes it's ok to eat

Thank Ya'all for the kind replies, I will certainly be sure to share them with her and show her that MOPAR folks on this site are the best!

***** Less a few rotten apples but they're in every bushel. Lol!

That's really cool. Tell mama happy birthday!

Congratulations on your Mom's 90th BDay!!

The first picture is my Dad's 80th Bday cake. This him at 19 years old standing on an old tractor on a Rice farm in AR.
The second picture is my recent BDay cake and it's a picture of my Grandpa's WW1 ship the USS Wyoming battleship in the Panama Canal. It's pretty amazing technology.

Attachments

• Dad's cake.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 182
  • Randy's BDay cake.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 175
Awesome on all counts! Happy Birthday to your mom too!

Is there any cake left or do I have to go make my own now??? lol Mmmmmmmmm cake :-D

-
Back