moneys worth

-

magnumdart

There is a bad moon on the rise.
Reaction score
Still a little brake surface left between the fins.

Attachments

• 1201141439.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 250
Looks like the brakes on my ex-wife's car. She never told me when the car was "making strange noises"!

A little brake chatter there. I have seen that before on a big Chrysler wagon. I asked guy didn't you hear or feel that when you stepped on the brake. Feel what. He smoked a lot of dope back then. LOL

A friend of mine has a matching pair like that hanging in his garage. LOL He changed the brakes on a mutual friend of ours car and thats what her rotors were like.

A girl I went to college with called me after school a while back saying her car was "loud" and that she thinks it is her muffler. Over the phone it sure sounded like it. Next time I saw her at school and asked her about her car...."Oh yeah it turned out, to be my wheel-nuts, my tire was about to fly off"....She was cute though early twenties and her Dad was LOADED...

Yeah that's like when I owned a panel shop(body shop to you guys) and after I repaired a ladys car 2 weeks later she rang the insurance company and reported my for ruining her car as it was now making a niose and we were bad repairers as it never had a niose before. they told her to bring it back to me and we would rectify it. When she came in I looked around the car and couldn't see anything falling off so took it for a drive. Only went fifty yards and returned to the workshop. No brakes! I took off the front wheels and found metal everywhere. Said her brakes were worn down past the pads. Well she had an argument with me as it must be my fault as I had done some accident damage on it in the last month so it was my fault. I just parked it outside and told her to drive it at her own risk because it was dangerous and should be towed to her mechanic. She said she could not afford to fix her car and drove off.Go Figure?

Looks like a Furd truck by the style of metal/rubber caliper slides. Furd tough HUH?

-
Back