• 068.JPG
    119.6 KB · Views: 387
  • 066.JPG
    98.8 KB · Views: 386
  • 065.JPG
    105.8 KB · Views: 387
  • 064.JPG
    116.7 KB · Views: 385
I'll stop there even though I have many more ........lol, the last pic was on my way home, had a very good trip... ( why couldn't the weather have been like that all weekend. )

Attachments

• 205.JPG
    99.3 KB · Views: 378
  • 201.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 385
  • 188.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 383
  • 191.JPG
    100.8 KB · Views: 381
  • 120.JPG
    113.5 KB · Views: 372
  • 122.JPG
    99.8 KB · Views: 372
  • 106.JPG
    106.7 KB · Views: 390
  • 104.JPG
    117.4 KB · Views: 374
  • 103.JPG
    102.9 KB · Views: 373
  • 098.JPG
    108.1 KB · Views: 415
Awesome pics everyone :D

I still haven't resized my pics, but the fog is starting to clear LOL :smile:

6pk2goDemon got to drive the VNT LeBaron this weekend also.

We had a chance to see how it would pull against the 'Cuda at
speed also. I gotta tell you, I was impressed with the LeBaron.

The LeBaron is quite impressive I must admit. Tony had me take it for a drive on Thursday evening and I floored in in 4th gear. Was doin' 90 real quick :eek:ops: Thank U Tony, very cool car :D

Attachments

• Sept 2012 322 (Small).jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 336
FABO was well represented in the trophy presentations. Tony Fields and swifter both took home some bragging rights.

We had to accept swifter's trophy for him, as he had already left for home. Nice smoky burnout on the way out of the show too LOL :happy1:

Congrats :D

Attachments

• Sept 2012 154 (Small).jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 343
  • Sept 2012 153 (Small).jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 345
Speaking of burnouts........We happened on a little fun under the grandstands 8) :thumbup:

Attachments

• Sept 2012 295 (Small).jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 340
  • Sept 2012 296 (Small).jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 325
  • Sept 2012 297 (Small).jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 339
This thread just keeps moving forward :cheers: Lov'en it :happy1:

It looks like sister C (6paktogoDemon) is staying busy as always :glasses7:
What was she doing ;) Looks like she got caught borrowing a pair of shammies
We love this picture and the wind blown hair :cheers:

She is a naturel clown ;)

Attachments

• 075.JPG
    103.5 KB · Views: 354
Tony you need to attend the Ducktail run (james dean) in Gas City this weekend.
I'm leaving friday coming home sunday

it was certainly nice to meet everyone,some again and some new and i will apologize for my absence but there is a lot to do and I'm not one to have dust gather upon my feet!!!!!! LOL --We spend lots of time in the pit's talking to drivers and finding out some secrets from the older drivers and they will share if you ask!!!!! it was great to see the SAVED kitten but man I really want to see that black Demon there sometime !!!!!!!!!! Steve aka "Swifter"

FABO was well represented in the trophy presentations. Tony Fields and swifter both took home some bragging rights.

We had to accept swifter's trophy for him, as he had already left for home. Nice smoky burnout on the way out of the show too LOL :happy1:

Congrats :D

Congrats to both Swifter and Tony on their braggin' rights!:glasses7:
I seen Kegan had posted some trophy pics but didn't know who won them or maybe I didn't look hard enough.

memike, Funny that you mention a clown....I was wondering about that Bozo hair when I saw the pic LOL. Gotta luv humidity :smile:

it was certainly nice to meet everyone,some again and some new and i will apologize for my absence but there is a lot to do and I'm not one to have dust gather upon my feet!!!!!! LOL --We spend lots of time in the pit's talking to drivers and finding out some secrets from the older drivers and they will share if you ask!!!!! it was great to see the SAVED kitten but man I really want to see that black Demon there sometime !!!!!!!!!! Steve aka "Swifter"

I'd luv to see a black Demon there too, but 2K miles is a "bit" of a challenge. It's nowhere near the caliber of your Duster...just sayin' ;)

View attachment Sept 2012 244 (Small).jpg

View attachment Sept 2012 245 (Small).jpg

View attachment Sept 2012 246 (Small).jpg

This was a kinda cool C boat .......

View attachment Sept 2012 137 (Small).jpg

View attachment Sept 2012 138 (Small).jpg

View attachment Sept 2012 139 (Small).jpg

Here's a few more of the Aussie Ute :cheers:

View attachment Sept 2012 008 (Small).jpg

View attachment Sept 2012 009 (Small).jpg

View attachment Sept 2012 010 (Small).jpg

View attachment Sept 2012 011 (Small).jpg

I cant believe it..5 pages of pictures and not a single one of the 2 65 barracudas sitting along the back row by the road at the car show entrance..The ONLY 2 65 barracudas in the car show...Hmmmm...
They looked a lot like the 2 in my profile pic...

I cant believe it..5 pages of pictures and not a single one of the 2 65 barracudas sitting along the back row by the road at the car show entrance..The ONLY 2 65 barracudas in the car show...Hmmmm...
They looked a lot like the 2 in my profile pic...

I have a couple pictures of the early Barracuda that was there about the same place, I can't find my picture thread on last years trip.
I must put an early A in this thread, even if it was last year :D
I think I see it in the last picture by the fence

Attachments

• MMW%202011%20058.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 299
  • MMW%202011%20195.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 287
  • MMW%202011%20196.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 287
Thanks for trying memike...I wasn't at last years MMW..I was just suprised to not see any pics of my cars in the thread. They were side by side and like I said, the ONLY 65 Barracudas at the show. OH wait,I think a beat up white one was driving around on sunday.

Thanks for trying memike...I wasn't at last years MMW..I was just suprised to not see any pics of my cars in the thread. They were side by side and like I said, the ONLY 65 Barracudas at the show. OH wait,I think a beat up white one was driving around on sunday.

Did I see those 2 cars driving around the show field. I'm sure I saw them
on the road in front of my car heading toward the vendor area behind the
drag strip.

I'm sorry too furydan for not getting pics of your cars. I don't think I saw them.......:banghead:

Did you see the FABO area with Tony's Cuda and other members cars? You should have stopped in to say hello :smile:

I'm sorry too furydan for not getting pics of your cars. I don't think I saw them.......:banghead:

Did you see the FABO area with Tony's Cuda and other members cars? You should have stopped in to say hello :smile:

Yes, I stopped over on Sunday. Met a couple of members. Tried to get there Friday, but had a pet emergency Friday morning and didnt gthere till Saturday. Good show despite the wind and rain.

Yes, I stopped over on Sunday. Met a couple of members. Tried to get there Friday, but had a pet emergency Friday morning and didnt gthere till Saturday. Good show despite the wind and rain.

Good to hear you found the FABO area....I think I missed meeting U :scratch:

Here's a pic from last year I took of an early A Cuda :cheers:

Attachments

• MMW 2011 020.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 288
I can't believe I don't have a picture of the two 65's either. I meant to take some... By the time I had a chance to get any pics it was Sunday afternoon. Maybe you were gone.

I can't believe I don't have a picture of the two 65's either. I meant to take some... By the time I had a chance to get any pics it was Sunday afternoon. Maybe you were gone.
Same here. I don't know how I missed them......otherwise I would had pics of them as well.

-
Back