Monster Mopar at Norwalk 11.50 index race

-

B3422w5

Reaction score
Hi all.
Wife and i attend Monster Mopar at Norwalk every year. Great event, love the racing.
This year we are sponsoring an event new to Monster Mopar. Its an 11.50 shootout.
It will be called Gentryautos.com. 11.50 shootout.
It will be run on Saturday right after the 10.0 shootout.
Entry fee is twenty bucks

The guaranteed payout is as follows

Winner 750
Runnerup 350
Semi's 150
Quarters 75

Rules are as follows.( there will be two time trials Saturday)

Footbrake only, .500 pro tree
Two step/ linelock allowed only in water box, or to stage if a stick car
No electronics( delay box, air shifer, etc)
One qualifing pass MUST be 11.50 or slower to qualify.
Please courtesy stage( dont drive in and turn both bulbs on) please
No deepstaging

Look forward to seeing old and new faces alike this year. Good luck and have fun

Don

One of your two passes has to be slower than 11.50. In other words you could run a 12.90 and an 11.70 and your in the show.
You run an 11.49 and a 11.48 your not, because one of them isnt 11.50 or slower.

I did this to make it harder for super fast cars that want to " slow them down" to run in this.
Your first time trial is quicker than 11.50, you better be mighty sure on the second one its good.
Just trying to make it tougher on sandbaggers

Getting closer to Norwalk, looking forward to the 11.50 race. Hoping my own car can run in it, wont know till i get there.

Getting closer to Norwalk, looking forward to the 11.50 race. Hoping my own car can run in it, wont know till i get there.
Heading to Milan this saturday for the Mopar event to do some testing before Nowalk, also hopin, to make that class.

-
Back