Monster Mopar Weekend at Indianapolis

-

Joshking440

Reaction score
Hey everyone!! Just want to make sure everyone knows that the Monster Mopar Weekend is going to be held at the Lucas Oil Raceway at Indianapolis September 23rd, 24th, 25th 2011 and I would love to get some feedback from the racers. I am a racer myself and truly appreciate your opinions. I know Scott did a great job with the event over the years and I refused to let it die, so I begged pleaded and kicked and clawed until I could get him on board with me. He is a great guy and I look forward to working with him.

The event is going to have the following classes up to this point
Quick 16/32
Super Pro
Pro
Sportsman
CRT 10.0 index
11.00 index
NSS
Hemi
Bobs Pro Fab Extreme True Ten Five Heads up

Here is my ride, as i am a true Mopar Guy as well
IMG_1323.jpg

Josh, welcome to FABO! There's been lots of talk around here about what was going to happen with the MMW this year (FABO had several attendees when it was near St. Louis). Let me be the first to thank you for the update and some solid information we can rely on.

Make yourself at home and enjoy your new family. :-D

Not a race any more .. but i will be there with bell on . good to here an see they are coming to indy....

Oh man am I stoked for this! I just hope there are no incidents to run them out of town like what happened when the Mopar Nationals were here years ago. :smilebox: =D> :toothy8: :compress: :glasses7: :happy8: :pl:

Welcome aboard and thank you for the update, Not racing, but we have many here that do
We have many swap meet members here that would like to know can we load up our trailers and set up at the track ?
Will they host a swap meet area is my ?

Attachments

• 66%20A%20CUDA%20REAR%20END%20015.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 616
  • Bill%2527s%2520new%2520trailor.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 622
We will certainly have a swap meet area!!!! No doubt about that. I appreciate the support. What other section on this board should I post the info in. I dont want to over run the forum, but I know on other forums that certain members may only hang out in the race sections and others may only hang out in general sections...let me know as I want to get the word out to as many as I can!

Thanks Josh

We will certainly have a swap meet area!!!! No doubt about that. I appreciate the support. What other section on this board should I post the info in. I dont want to over run the forum, but I know on other forums that certain members may only hang out in the race sections and others may only hang out in general sections...let me know as I want to get the word out to as many as I can!

Thanks Josh

I would say Mopar General Discussions is where more folk's will see this great news Josh =D>

I posted in the General Section. It says that it needs approved by a moderator. I hope that I didnt do something against board rules in the post!!

I don't think I can make it this year. A little to far, to little money and no time off from work this year.

(man am I stoked for this! I just hope there are no incidents to run them out of town like what happened when the Mopar Nationals were here years ago. :smilebox: =D> :toothy8: :compress: :glasses7: :happy8: :profilel: )

I agree i know what you are talking about i was there that night...

I am new to Monster Mopar weekend. Is it all racing, swap meet? I would love to run the newly stroked Duster there. After my test run yesterday, I better order my roll cage now cuz I think it will be required. :toothy8: Maybe I'll go there this year instead of the nationals. A little closer for me.

Hey:

Glad to hear this event will continue. I don't have time to go to the Nats, so Monster Mopar is the Nats to me!

Steve

Hey everyone!! Just want to make sure everyone knows that the Monster Mopar Weekend is going to be held at the Lucas Oil Raceway at Indianapolis September 23rd, 24th, 25th 2011 and I would love to get some feedback from the racers. I am a racer myself and truly appreciate your opinions. I know Scott did a great job with the event over the years and I refused to let it die, so I begged pleaded and kicked and clawed until I could get him on board with me. He is a great guy and I look forward to working with him.

The event is going to have the following classes up to this point
Quick 16/32
Super Pro
Pro
Sportsman
CRT 10.0 index
11.00 index
NSS
Hemi
Bobs Pro Fab Extreme True Ten Five Heads up

Here is my ride, as i am a true Mopar Guy as well
IMG_1323.jpg
Josh that is a sweeet ride you have there, can we get some specs on it??? And Welcome to FABO

I’ll be there…just about 12 minutes down the road for me.

For the guy inquiring about Josh’s car…all I know is it has a big hair dryer on a big block and it is stupid fast…..something like that :-D

I am new to Monster Mopar weekend. Is it all racing, swap meet? I would love to run the newly stroked Duster there. After my test run yesterday, I better order my roll cage now cuz I think it will be required. :toothy8: Maybe I'll go there this year instead of the nationals. A little closer for me.

It is hopefully a show that has anything a mopar fan could want. Drag Racing, swap meets, cars show, manufacturers midway, you can take laps on the circle track, there is going to be an after hours cruise, a band or 2, just a dang good time for all.

Hey:

Glad to hear this event will continue. I don't have time to go to the Nats, so Monster Mopar is the Nats to me!

Steve

Glad to here it!!!! The only thing I can ask of the people who are coming, or not coming for that matter, is to tell everyone you know, on every forum, at every show that the baddest mopar event in the country is going to be in indianapolis september 23rd, 24th, and 25th!!!! The more people that come, the better it will be, that way we can add more and more stuff to every show

Josh that is a sweeet ride you have there, can we get some specs on it??? And Welcome to FABO

thanks for the warm welcome and inquiry on the duster... Its a 540" lowdeck with original b1 heads, 118mm turbo, it is a blow thru carb set up and runs on e-85. with the smaller 106 turbo and when it was a 500"motor it made 1340hp ar 6200 and 1100 ftlbs of torque at 5100 running around 26lbs of boost. the new 540 is coming together so when i get that on the dyno i will update everyone. car has been 8.97 at 157 but with almost no boost. the first run we tried cranking the boost up, i snapped off a 35 spline strange axle, oh and its all built by me and a few buddies and is a street car first and a race car second

Just in case you have not heard it enough a big THANK YOU for getting this show in Indy....we need some more good Mopar events here.

Hi Josh

Did I see your Duster at World of Wheels...I think so:love7:

Great looking car......I like the job you guys did on Brian's Duster also.

Wow ,glad to see the tradition continue but i,m gonna have to find something closer to tx. St louis was doable but indy,s a little far.Was hoping to run the net.

Attachments

• coronet 2-5-11 005.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 479
-
Back