Monster Mopar Weekend at Indianapolis

-
You did see my car at world of wheels, thanks for the kind words. It's funny because everyone thought I was associated with Kings Classics, just because of the name but it's pure coincidence... They just happened to paint my car. No relation

Well I got the home page updated on the website at least. www.monstermopar.com

I have been passing the word but it seems everone I mention it to already knows about it. It is the talk of the town.

I will be there. I can't wait. I am so excited about it I can't even sleep. Hence the early morning post.

0411_mopar_mag_press.jpg

Congratulations to you guys and gals at Indy. Monster Mopar was always a great time and I'll sure miss having it in my back yard. Hopefully we can make it over.

Well we hope you can make it over. I need every single participant I can get my first year to help keep this thing going.

I am funding this hole event out of my pocket the first year with hopes to make just enough money to continue this tradition.

Thanks for the support!!!!!!!! FABO rules!

Joshking440, if you dont mind me asking. Who did you get your hood from? Your car is freaking sweet!

I plan on going also, if my car gets done.... Im hoping that will be my third out outing with it.

My hood is a 6" cowl from Glasstek up by Chicago. Best fiberglass hood you can buy!!!! amazing craftsman ship, very sturdy and finished very well. They are great!!!!

Congratulations to you guys and gals at Indy. Monster Mopar was always a great time and I'll sure miss having it in my back yard. Hopefully we can make it over.

Me to! I seriously doubt I'm draggin my cars to Indy with gas prices at $4 a gallon.

Wow ,glad to see the tradition continue but i,m gonna have to find something closer to tx. St louis was doable but indy,s a little far.Was hoping to run the net.

I agree, I also think it's date is too close to the Nationals for a lot of people to travel that far for a show only about a month later than the Nationals. This may be good news for the people east of St. Louis, but for those farther west, it's a show killer.

I don't think Gateway will stay vacant too long, there's several interested parties so hopefully they'll get things lined up for next year.

-
Back