Monster Mopar Weekend Cancelled

-

gunbunny

Reaction score
If you haven't heard already,
Monster Mopar in Norwalk is cancelled.
Saw this today.
Important Announcement**

It is with great disappointment that today due to Covid 19 and the implications that will surround this pandemic through what looks to be most of this year, we are announcing the cancellation of this years Monster Mopar Weekend 2020 and Hemifest 3 Jul 24-26 2020 Monster Mopar Weekend at Summit Motorsports Park.

There has been no harder decision for us to make, as we looked at numerous scenarios and alternate plans to not have to come to this decision.

We look forward to seeing all of our family at the 2021 Monster Mopar Weekend

~Josh
317 681 4546

If you haven't heard already,
Monster Mopar in Norwalk is cancelled.
Saw this today.
Important Announcement**

It is with great disappointment that today due to Covid 19 and the implications that will surround this pandemic through what looks to be most of this year, we are announcing the cancellation of this years Monster Mopar Weekend 2020 and Hemifest 3 Jul 24-26 2020 Monster Mopar Weekend at Summit Motorsports Park.

There has been no harder decision for us to make, as we looked at numerous scenarios and alternate plans to not have to come to this decision.

We look forward to seeing all of our family at the 2021 Monster Mopar Weekend

~Josh
317 681 4546
wow

True! Don’t expect there eill be a Carlisle this year either

I doubt it. That's one of their big 4 shows. They can't afford to lose that income.
I could be wrong, but I'm betting its going to go down.

I always go to the Monster Mopar shows, too bad.

A Barracuda Buddy has just decided to attend his first Carlisle and he booked a flight from Colorado to Ohio. Only 99 bucks! I was going to pass this year but I'm hosting and driving him there so I just registered today. The hotel rooms are just about booked solid (unless you're a smoker) but I finally found one 13 miles away.

Another N/SS racer I know just got invited to an event at Dragway 42 May 30-31. Invitation only driver and one crewmember. 111 cars total, 30 N/SS, the rest Factory Stock and SS.

I always go to the Monster Mopar shows, too bad.

A Barracuda Buddy has just decided to attend his first Carlisle and he booked a flight from Colorado to Ohio. Only 99 bucks! I was going to pass this year but I'm hosting and driving him there so I just registered today. The hotel rooms are just about booked solid (unless you're a smoker) but I finally found one 13 miles away.

Another N/SS racer I know just got invited to an event at Dragway 42 May 30-31. Invitation only driver and one crewmember. 111 cars total, 30 N/SS, the rest Factory Stock and SS.
I never stay super close. I usually stay in Shippensburg PA and take Rt 11 into Carlisle. I generally don't have any issue with traffic and Shippensburg is a neat little town.

-
Back