Moose hunt is over. Score - hunters 1, moose - dead

-
Hey Mike.........

You and I have ta' go visit Jack one of these days and raid hiz' icebox!! :toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

Yep :toothy10: We sure do :cheers:
I bet if we showed up about a week before thanks giving we could load up :-D

Wow, That looks really tasty, are you going to make any jerky with the meat? Looks like you almost needed a bigger truck:) Congrats Jack!
I agree 8) I bet that 1/2 tun truck hit the over loads a couple times on the way out :-D

Thanks Joe,

The guy with the clear glass's and I have camps 150 yards apart. They are probably the 2 best moose hunting camps in our area and when we get together on a hunt it usually doesn't last long. The last time we got together on a hunt was 3 years ago, we filled 4 tags with good bulls in the first hour of the season.

Jack

Nice goin Jack. Come on up to Beaver Dam and will get a buck or two off my back porch, and of course always cold bud in the fridge.

Nice goin Jack. Come on up to Beaver Dam and will get a buck or two off my back porch, and of course always cold bud in the fridge.

I just might take you up on that Darren. I take 2 weeks off for deer season every year. It sure seams like a real good excuse to come up and see you and Sandra.

Jack

-
Back