Mopar’s in the Snow

-
Here’s a few I took this evening.

2A78BA47-5301-4786-AF16-A93D12CE55FA.jpeg

0086E95B-5873-413A-AB4E-EFF0500BA69B.jpeg

I forgot to take a pic but on NewYears day 2 buddies showed up at my house.... 1 in a 71 340 Cuda Plum Crazy 4speed window louvre elastomaric bumper billboard survivor (nice car!)
the other in a 70 Challenger hemi Orange V8 340 low mile survivor... This was a rare pkg that looked like a plain jane but had R/T equipment.... Flat hood and just said V8 on the fender. Only 1 I have ever seen!

Anyhow... It was cool to see them pull up in front of my house with snow on the ground.

I forgot to take a pic but on NewYears day 2 buddies showed up at my house.... 1 in a 71 340 Cuda Plum Crazy 4speed window louvre elastomaric bumper billboard survivor (nice car!)
the other in a 70 Challenger hemi Orange V8 340 low mile survivor... This was a rare pkg that looked like a plain jane but had R/T equipment.... Flat hood and just said V8 on the fender. Only 1 I have ever seen!

Anyhow... It was cool to see them pull up in front of my house with snow on the ground.
I’d love to see those!

Not a good day, hit black ice, it started snowing after the tow truck brought it home.

wreck4.jpg

Pic from when it was in better shape, it was my only daily driver, except for my bike.

truck52006.jpg

Definitely a rough day when it ends with a bent up bumper.

That was head on into a guard rail at 60 mph.
It collapsed the cab mounts, my wifes head broke the windshield, my chest bent the steering column.
Sold the truck still running for $1500 I had that just in the center-line wheels and tires.
The truck had no rust in it, bed was nice refinished wood, stained, sanded and cleared.
To this day I wish I still had the bed.

That truck was a gorgeous truck no doubt. I hope you and your wife didn't suffer any long term issues from the steering wheel and windshield. My son's had a similar impact into a tree with their 68 fury 3 when they let a friend drive. The steering wheel busted up their friends face and my older son took a face plant(mild) to the dash pad. My younger son got seatbelt bruises. Lap belt car only. Lol, not to hijack any threads.
20170710_155213.jpg

That truck was a gorgeous truck no doubt. I hope you and your wife didn't suffer any long term issues from the steering wheel and windshield. My son's had a similar impact into a tree with their 68 fury 3 when they let a friend drive. The steering wheel busted up their friends face and my older son took a face plant(mild) to the dash pad. My younger son got seatbelt bruises. Lap belt car only. Lol, not to hijack any threads. View attachment 1715130871

Ouch,
Everybody was fine after a week or so the last time I played bumper cars.

They were calling for 2” of snow last night... well, they were wrong... more like 4-6”. I took these pics this morning.

01FC810D-D1FB-4656-8357-1268EE9B3E51.jpeg

6BCD15BC-CCA1-4235-8D30-729E7ACCBE39.jpeg

The '63 Valiant wagon that Cawley & his dad gave to Rani for a parts car;

rainy-val.JPG

It is a winter wonderland!!! Houston weatherman explained our yesterdays ice, sleet as " col blast from the North Pole" DUH!!!!!????

14 this morning. Not good if you live out in the sticks and nothing over the well.

Seen this thread and had to join in
We don't get much snow here so I jumped up and took a couple. .

image:11582.jpg

image:11583.jpg

My poor 64 GT 273 convertible! Picked up in late Nov and already had the 270 in the garage starting to strip down. The rag top was gone so I built a temporary wooden top over the frame c
20180118_220741.jpg
overed with two layers of tarp and hoping for the best. Told her this would be the only time she'd have to sit in the snow.

This is from a few years ago, the accumulation was from overnight.

NHu3bt.jpg

-
Back