-
Status
Not open for further replies.

coupeute

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a couple of very nice American made engine cradles for sale. They are tig welded and powder coated and come with heavy duty casters. $85 each and are brand new and will fit all three small blocks.

I am located in Laguna Hills, California.

Attachments

• MoPar small block - 2a.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 1,356
  • MoPar small block - 1a.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 1,079
Why did you build them so high?
Most people want to roll their motors around so the center of gravity don't make it too top heavy. For storage etc.
Good price on the product.
I would be interested if it held the motor about 2' off the ground.

Why did you build them so high?
Most people want to roll their motors around so the center of gravity don't make it too top heavy. For storage etc.
Good price on the product.
I would be interested if it held the motor about 2' off the ground.

Do you mean 2", not 2'....

I used to make these types of things. Good luck with your sales.

To keep the center of gravity down, I use a two inch diameter dual wheel caster. Perhaps the pictures offer an optical illusion of the height but the engine will accomodate a deeper than stock oil pan.

If you notice the ends of the bottom rails are finished at a 45 degree angle so that if the engine and cradle was transported without the casters installed, the oil pan would clear those rails and the rails would act as skids.

Don't worry ! All the "homework" has been done and I guarantee a buyer will be happy with the product especially at the price.

I don't have a picture of a cradle with a small block but I have one with a Hemi which is of a similar design.

Attachments

• Cradle BB and Hemi - 1.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 997
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back