Status
Not open for further replies.

superdart426

Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Contact seller
nice 426 commercial block std bore ,block#2658636 and has 426 stamped on the pad..crank also included and also a set of used forged .040 over pistons 12.5 .1...asking 1200.00 o.b.o. plus the ride

Attachments

• 100_1980.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 1,005
  • 100_1981.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 988
Can you post some pictures of the under side of the pistons to see if the dome on the piston is hollow or full? The block is a regular industrial block/commercial as you said,so what makes the price so high,is there some thing really special about it,other than the size.What other codes are there on it.The real casting number is 2658836,and this is a all round block no year to year dates for this block,could have been any thing?If the block is good and the crank can be turned and the block has no major problems,its equal to buying a 383/400 block to me,150-200$ for the block and crank,as long as it,s a forged crank and can be set up for street use.The pistons are of some use,as long as they are not scratched or had the skirts bend in,that,s why I need pics of the and better pics of the blocks bore and under side,mrmopartech

Can you post some pictures of the under side of the pistons to see if the dome on the piston is hollow or full? The block is a regular industrial block/commercial as you said,so what makes the price so high,is there some thing really special about it,other than the size.What other codes are there on it.The real casting number is 2658836,and this is a all round block no year to year dates for this block,could have been any thing?If the block is good and the crank can be turned and the block has no major problems,its equal to buying a 383/400 block to me,150-200$ for the block and crank,as long as it,s a forged crank and can be set up for street use.The pistons are of some use,as long as they are not scratched or had the skirts bend in,that,s why I need pics of the and better pics of the blocks bore and under side,mrmopartech
well seeing your opinion as to the worth to you,,i'm not willing to waste my time for you as you never have anything good to say about my items and i'm not willing to ship to you....take care

thats not a hemi block... hemi's use studs into the valley area, and do not thread into the deck surface. thats a 440 based on that. whats the bore size...

http://www.ssmoparmuscle.com/forsale/69hemiblock/69hemiblock1.jpg

69hemiblock1.jpg

Not to be rude or disrespectful Superdar426. My .02 I think your a little sensitive and need to take a happy pill your comments was a little s-ity they was just asking questions etc and your bipolar kicked it.
Sorry if I hurt your feelings. :wack::angel13:

not to be rude or disrespectful superdar426. My .02 i think your a little sensitive and need to take a happy pill your comments was a little s-ity they was just asking questions etc and your bipolar kicked it.
Sorry if i hurt your feelings. :wack::angel13:
you were both rude and disrespectful as you broke the rules,,maybe take some time to reread them so you don't do it again...just my .02 cents

its not on me, you wrote the listing, be more descriptive.
cant be anymore descriptive than the casting# and the definition of the casting # when its looked up..also i think its nice how you can respond in this thread but couldn't respond to a few priviate messages when i needed advice on a cam for my slanty....all you guys just move on if someone pm's me and is serious they will get what they need,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back