-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dodgedude

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a set of pistons that are for a STD bore/stock stroke 440 that will not be sitting .100 in the hole! (I would consider .030 over, but my block is near mint) Looking for a BUDGET Build. My block is a 76, and the stock pistons sit so far down the hole, I would be lucky if it is 7:1 compression. These can be forged or cast, NOT DOMED, as it will be street only. Looking for something that will sit less than .020 down the hole.

Let me know what you have!

Thanks

Thanks for the info. Looks like what I would be looking for. Anyone have used??

dodgedude, I was about to post a bunch of 440 stuff that is my brothers. I is all brand new in box, he is just going a different direction. Ill PM ya

JOE

Did ya get what you're looking for? I have a set of never ran New TRW standards with rings. I went with .30 overs. $300 and you pay the shipping. I'm in West plains, Mo. 65775

Did ya get what you're looking for? I have a set of never ran New TRW standards with rings. I went with .30 overs. $300 and you pay the shipping. I'm in West plains, Mo. 65775

What is the part number for these? I am curious of the compression height? Flat top? How far will they sit below deck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back