[SOLD] Mopar A body aluminum O/d 4 speed transmission with complete shifter rods and levers

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigboy 68

it is what it is
Reaction score
Rating - 85.7%
24   4   0
Contact seller
I have a Mopar a body aluminum overdrive transmission complete with Hurst shifter rods and levers the transmission I would consider a core and would need a front bearing retainer I'm asking $1,000 for the set up or best offer plus shipping

20210804_134541.jpg

20210804_134641.jpg

20210930_112438.jpg

20210930_112441.jpg

keep me posted bigboy ive got a cast iron 833 in my cuda really dont need another tranny but would combine the two just for a lighter case. dont need the shifter but would consider the tranny if the number was considerably better saw the post is not that old so let it ride and keep me posted if nothin pulls through . thanks man

Hello

I tried to pm you but it was not possible, I wanted to ask you that I see someone is interested in just the tranny and not shifter/mecahnism, as I am interested in possibly buying that.
Can you tell me what you would want for that alone or if you will sell it alone.
Thank you

I'm also interested if the guys above pass. I am looking for an od for my 72 project. Was looking for a steel case but aluminum would probably be fine with me as my car will be all street

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back