-
Status
Not open for further replies.

challengersteve

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Contact seller
As some of you know I shut down our vintage salvage yard and used parts business last year. I sold most of the B Body parts and am keeping the E Body stuff but have a LOT of A Body parts still left. I am talking several hundred of pieces of trim, dash frames, Some gauge clusters, sheetmetal, fenders, doors, trunk lids, glass, grilles, tail lights, etc. Everything would probably fill a large enclosed trailer. I am moving soon and need all this stuff GONE as it is in rented storage. I still have to get everything together as it is in several places. Just so you know, there are NO RARE PARTS (they were sold off years ago) such as a body 8 3/4 housings, no sure grip units, no rallye clusters, no 340 specific items. Mostly what you would end up with from parting hundreds of cars over a 15 year period. I will sell everything for 2500 and I am located in Alma, Arkansas 72921. Please PM me for my number and we can discuss further. Thanks, SteveMopar A Body Parts Collection

some pictures

IMG_4105.JPG

IMG_4106.JPG

IMG_4107.JPG

IMG_4108.JPG

IMG_4109.JPG

IMG_4110.JPG

IMG_4111.JPG

IMG_4112.JPG

IMG_4113.JPG

IMG_4114.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
As some of you know I shut down our vintage salvage yard and used parts business last year. I sold most of the B Body parts and am keeping the E Body stuff but have a LOT of A Body parts still left. I am talking several hundred of pieces of trim, dash frames, Some gauge clusters, sheetmetal, fenders, doors, trunk lids, glass, grilles, tail lights, etc. Everything would probably fill a large enclosed trailer. I am moving soon and need all this stuff GONE as it is in rented storage. I still have to get everything together as it is in several places. Just so you know, there are NO RARE PARTS (they were sold off years ago) such as a body 8 3/4 housings, no sure grip units, no rallye clusters, no 340 specific items. Mostly what you would end up with from parting hundreds of cars over a 15 year period. I will sell everything for 2500 and I am located in Alma, Arkansas 72921. Please PM me for my number and we can discuss further. Thanks, SteveMopar A Body Parts Collection

pm sent

Just to let everyone know the building this is stored in will be vacated by the end of next month and pretty much all these parts will go to the scraper if not sold. I will sell CHEAP!!! as I do not want to see these parts junked but I have to move on

Need 68/9 Notch rear window trim. Need bottom pieces but will take full set if required!! Also do you have notch body that you would cut up for some small pieces?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back