-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrmopartech

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
For sale is a 8.75 rear end special for gears axle and shocks.
First a set of 35 splinde axle made by strange with green bearings and studs 1/2 inch,these are the bolts in studs and should be replaced.Retail price is 480$US i will let them go for 225+Shipping
A set of 8.75/489 case motive gear 4:30 gears,tried them and to much for a small tire and 600HP motor,100$+shipping
A set of rear QA1 shocks adjustable TS901,these are 300$ a pair,let them go for 150$
A set of front competition engineering front shocks C2620 retail for 101$ a pair,let them go for 50$ for the three way shocks.
Please PM me or get my email address form my profile and we can work out shipping.mrmopartech

For sale is a 8.75 rear end special for gears axle and shocks.
First a set of 35 splinde axle made by strange with green bearings and studs 1/2 inch,these are the bolts in studs and should be replaced.Retail price is 480$US i will let them go for 225+Shipping
A set of 8.75/489 case motive gear 4:30 gears,tried them and to much for a small tire and 600HP motor,100$+shipping
A set of rear QA1 shocks adjustable TS901,these are 300$ a pair,let them go for 150$
A set of front competition engineering front shocks C2620 retail for 101$ a pair,let them go for 50$ for the three way shocks.
Please PM me or get my email address form my profile and we can work out shipping.mrmopartech
Interested in the shocks , can drive by and check them out . Let me know if still available

Rear shocks are sold,every thing else is still for sale.
This is a great deal for the axles for a A body dart for street/strip
Diff gears are for a 489 case
mrmopartech

im interested in the axles, are they big bolt pattern?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back