Not open for further replies.

Hemibrian

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
For sale complete and good working a body Mopar 8.75 rear end. Has 741 case with 3.23 ratio. Not sure if it's a true Sure Grip or not, I drove vehicle/parts car it came out of 2 weeks ago, did a heathy burn out with it and it left to even burn out stripes! My guess is it's a posi but I will not promise to this. Rear was quiet, no clunks, no vibrations & smooth!! Rear brakes will need rebuilding, but are not missing any parts!
Only thing that does not come with rearend package is the leaf springs. (Unless you have a set I could use to keep it a roller)

Rear came out of a 1969 dart 340 car but I cannot guarantee it was the original rear or not. My guess it is. Sway bar & mounts included. $1200.00 772-205-4649 thank you. Brian. You pay shipping, $250.00 to anywere in the 48 states..

Also, if you have a 7.25 rear package that came out of your vehicle or know someone who does I need one to put back in vehicle to roll it around & unload vehicle at some point. Thank you.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 927
I'd be interested in the sway bar if you would separate. Also I will be pulling a 7 1/4 out of a Dart if you want it, I'm about 90 miles south of you. I don't have it out yet but hope to get to it soon.

Is this unit sold? I'm working on a '65 cuda with the rear end you're looking for to roll your car around on and I'm in need of this rear end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back