Mopar Action is alive

-
is E berg still the tech guy????

my question is ,,,just how many articles can a guy read about 70 hemi cudas till he has enough!!?? ha

I am about half way through the Dec. issue and not bad so far. I just hate what they did to the cover car a 68 charger. High quality work on it but it looks like a gangbanger car. They could have done so much better on that car. Don't get me wrong it came out great and may appeal to a lot of people but there is nothing traditional about it. Just my opinion.

I haven bought any mag since i got screwed over by 4wheel magazine. The subscription mags had less than the ones on the drugstore shelf. Fewer articles and cheaper bindings.

I haven bought any mag since i got screwed over by 4wheel magazine. The subscription mags had less than the ones on the drugstore shelf. Fewer articles and cheaper bindings.
I just let my 3 yr. subscription to hotrod run out. Tired of reading about ultra-tech, hi dollar chevys. Very few articles interesting , if any !

I am about half way through the Dec. issue and not bad so far. I just hate what they did to the cover car a 68 charger. High quality work on it but it looks like a gangbanger car. They could have done so much better on that car. Don't get me wrong it came out great and may appeal to a lot of people but there is nothing traditional about it. Just my opinion.

I bet as time marches on, we will see way more of the "non traditional" builds. as we see more of that here on FABO now... room for everyone in tis hobby...live and let live??

I guess we can only read so many times how "mr. $$$" spent all his time and $$ getting all those correct NOS pieces for is hemi Cuda??

barbee6043, I agree to each their own but if we keep doing this kind work on the classics it will leave less and less originals to play with. It is a beautiful charger hands down and he owns it, but if we keep thinning the herd it soon disappears. Would I prefer this charger over my 68 dart, no but that is my choice. Just my opinion. You are right live and let live.

-
Back