Mopar Action Subscription Question?

-

hemi71x

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
In Saturdays mail i received a subscription request for 8 issues of Mopar Action magazine at $19.97 for the subscription.
Thinking about sending in the money.
But what's your opinion on the magazine, since it's been brought back from the dead?
Worth it to subscribe, or just after my money?
Probably an old issue by now on the forum, but I thought I'd throw the question out there.
Thank's
hemi71x

Last edited:
I got a subscription last year and just renewed, if that tells you anything. It's just as good as it ever was, and the publisher would be foolish to drop them after all that.

However, with Gromer and Ehrenberg getting on in years (and on, and on), I am only reupping annually.

MA is still the top dog. I didn't reup my Mopar Muscle subscription last year; mag has gone downhill for years. Replaced it with Hemmings Muscle Machines - love the mag. Lots of great cars, and 1 or 2 Mopars every issue.

Latest issue has part one of a Rick Ehrenberg rear disc brake swap using brake assemblies from Jeep Liberties and Wranglers. For 8.75 and Dana. Not quite a bolt on, but requires machining the caliper bracket. Has a shoe-in-hat type parking brake. He has it on two cars with a total of 2500 test miles. Rick is calling it Disc-O-Tech 2.0. Could be a whole new bunch of parts for you to source and sell. It's definitely worth the price of the issue. The current issue says "Display until August 20," so you can probably find it.
Also, Geoff Stunkard is the new managing editor. He's a hardcore Mopar guy, and lowers the average age of the staff significantly.

Well, i made my executive decision this morning, and mailed in my check to start a subscription.
Decided it was too good of a deal, to pass up 8 issues, for about 20 bucks.

-
Back