Mopar Air Conditioning......

-

edison1962

Stays up late.
Reaction score
Ok guys, here's one for you.... I have a 73 Dart Sport with what I believe to be aftermarket A/C.... the original owner ( I"m the second ) had busted the A/C vent at one time and since he's gone now to a higher place I need your help... my A/C set-up looks like it was built for my car...the controls and one vent are to the left of the steering wheel and the rest of the A/C vents are to the right, infact there is a separate piece for the ash tray..... anyone knowing where I can locate the required part will get my supreme gratitude! I've never seen one like this before.... go to www.cardomain.com/memberpage/818614
Bryan

Thanks for the tip.... I'll contact Vintage Air and send them a pic! Maybe they can help me out....

Bryan

That looks like an aftermarket system that Sears sold years ago. It's been a long while since I've seen one. My father in law installed a kit that looked like yours on a Duster in the 70s.
Bob

Wow, now maybe Sears...... I've cleaned up the compressor and it has YORK marked on it....not much else...... I'll follow any leads.....

Bryan

edison1962 said:
Ok guys, here's one for you.... I have a 73 Dart Sport with what I believe to be aftermarket A/C.... the original owner ( I"m the second ) had busted the A/C vent at one time and since he's gone now to a higher place I need your help... my A/C set-up looks like it was built for my car...the controls and one vent are to the left of the steering wheel and the rest of the A/C vents are to the right, infact there is a separate piece for the ash tray..... anyone knowing where I can locate the required part will get my supreme gratitude! I've never seen one like this before.... go to www.cardomain.com/memberpage/818614
Bryan
Trying to remove my air....maybe I have that vent?

-
Back