Mopar Banners

-

blue440duster

Reaction score
Looking for some good mopar banners...... Have about 15 speed parts company banners in the garage but would like to mix in some mopar ones in there any info on sources would be appreciated.

Been to eBay that's where I got most of the speed shop ones from......

NOT into nylon "flags" they fade to easy.... vinyl only

will post some pics when I'm done.

Thanks it's been awhile since I took a few pics... "stuff is starting to accumulate from house projects will have to clean up(and get back to work on the duster), the jet-ski & snowmobile are friends toys, still have some more banners, gas station signs, 80's snap-on calendars ect. ect. to put up....

and lets not forget the original cool grease monkey......

*upload of file failed*

Hmmm I think I need to resize these but it's late and I need to research a resizing app for a Mac(damn new camera) so maybe tomorrow... If I can find time....Ugg

Macs have a resizing application built in. I too have a Mac. Save a pic from your Iphoto and then select custom sizing and enter in the actual size nd then save it to a file on your desktop. Works real well.

Try this place...they have some cool stuff. www.unusualauto.com

+1 on unusualauto.com! Got my dad's father's day gift from there last time. Was happy with what came out of the tube. He bought his hemi roadrunner new so when I saw it I knew I had to get it for him.

100_1290.jpg

100_1264.jpg

Awesome man, I love the Fonz! No seriously you have a cool shop. How big is it? I wish I had room to build one. I am forced to rent a shop in an industrial area.

I have a nice big mopar banner on my wall. Bought it when I went to a NHRA event from the nitro tent.

-
Back