-
Status
Not open for further replies.

needsaresto

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for P4876825 b/rb engine book and P5007160 chassis book.

Used is fine.Please p.m me with prices if you have!!!

Thanks FABO!

You can get the Chassis book new from Mancini for $10. I just got one a week ago.
Ted

Oh,thats a good price! Thanks for that.The dealership parts guy said the engine book was no longer in stock so thats why the post.

I'll order the chassis book from Mancini then.Still looking for the engine book...

I've got a Direct Connection book from the '70s with every engine covered. The cover is mising, but it's full of good info. $5 plus shipping. I've also got a generic chassis engineering book for another $5.

I've got a Direct Connection book from the '70s with every engine covered. The cover is mising, but it's full of good info. $5 plus shipping. I've also got a generic chassis engineering book for another $5.
Hmm,if it's O.K I think I'll look for something more up to date.Thanks anyways!

The last B/RB rolled off the line at the end of the '70s, you won't need newer info than this to rebuild any 383/400/413/426/440.

Where are you located?
You could try contacting Glendora Dodge in Southern California about the Engine book, they had a ton out at the Spring Fling. Also Bob Mazzolini in Riverside always has those books.

...I may be able to help you out and pick one up for you....

Where are you located?
You could try contacting Glendora Dodge in Southern California about the Engine book, they had a ton out at the Spring Fling. Also Bob Mazzolini in Riverside always has those books.

...I may be able to help you out and pick one up for you....

Im in Canada. I just got acouple books coming from Mancini. the books were #10 each,but shipping was $30.Talk about a ripoff.

They dont give you a choice either as shipping costs arent quoted until the items are already shipped.Dinks.Im gonna give them a piece of my mind.

Hey Dood: Sounds like he dont want your books. I'll take em. PM me where to send money and i'll include the address. Thanks
Small Block

And Dood,my apologies. But even though b/rb engines ceased production a long time ago the information in the engine books constantly evolved with the aftermarket.

The last B/RB rolled off the line at the end of the '70s, you won't need newer info than this to rebuild any 383/400/413/426/440.

There is also misinformation in the older books. This is where the myth of thin wall casted blocks came from. Several different statements are made in the older printing in regards to the thin wall theory. The truth is any block could be thin or thick. It's also rather ironic that the lowly smog 400 is structuraly much stronger than any 440 or 383 block ever produced. This is the kind of information lacking in an old printing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back