Mopar Brothers! Need Some Help!

-

MachineMan

Remove Before Flight
Reaction score
So I listed two radiological survey meters on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300539130716&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Everything is fine, getting some bids........

Then, out of no where some clown starts jerking me around, LOL

He ask me.......

Can you explain your statement below? I dont see any photo's of canteens, packs,...etc.

"There was two of everything, two Survey Meters, two canteens, two back packs,...etc." "Nice Condition - See the pictures"

Gary D.

So I answer......

Hello,
Pretty plain language.

But you didn't put a "complete quote" in your question.

"These are a Valley Estates Sale find".

There "was" two of everything, two Survey Meters, two canteens, two back packs,...etc.

I found the survey meters at an"Estate Sale"

"At this Estate Sale there was Two of everything"

"Obviously" This home was owned by a "Couple" who had collected emergency gear in case of a worse case scenario.

I was able to purchase the two survey meters but the other gear was snatched up by other buyers.

There was also "Two" personal water filters, "Two" hard hats, "Two" sleeping bags,... as I said, "There "was" two of "EVERYTHING".

I explained what I "Saw" at this Estate Sale very well.......

I must have, with well over 100 views, and 29 watchers,.........

"You" are the "Only" person that has asked about the other items I saw at that Estate Sale.

Are you clear now on what over 100 people read and understood clearly?

I gave some background on what I "Saw" at that Estate Sale so as to explain why "One" home would have "Two" survey meters.

I hope you now see "Why there are no pictures of items that I "Saw", but was unable to purchase.

If this reply does not make things clear, let me know and I will try to explain what I saw at that sale in a different way.

Somehow.............

So then he says.....

I REALLY don't care what you "SAW" at the "ESTATE SALE" what I care about is you auction discription for the Radiation Detector Survey Meter CDV-715 Geiger Counter
Item number:300539130716

Thats it! I could care less about what else you LOOKED???? at. Yer nuts!! Why would anyone explain or try to explain such crap about what they saw at a sale. And to explain why "One" home would have "Two" survey meters. Who gives a &%#$!! I have ten, so what diff. does a house having 2 make.

LOL....

So then I say.......

I am sorry that I didn't consider your "feelings" when I made the listing, but we have never met.

It is obvious that "You" are all alone in your viewpoint.

As I already pointed out, "You" are the only person who was unclear about the content of the listing.

Are you asking me to pass each and every listing I make by you "Fist", for some kind of approval?

Would this be based on your "vast experience" in sales here on eBay?

If so,.... how do you explain that "You Have Never Listed A Single Item" on eBay?

Additionally, what is your explanation as to why eBay contacted me over two years ago asking me to "Teach Classes" on how to generate listings so new members could start off on the right foot?

Tell you what, why don't you file a complaint with eBay Administration?

You know, tell them that your "Vast Experience" in selling here on eBay forced you to speak up on the behalf of others.

I am sure that will go over real well........

Ask for Linda Thomas, I am sure she will get a good laugh of your viewpoint.

Best of Luck.

So then he go nuts......LOL

#1 You spend way to much time with Ebay!
As to your question; "how do you explain that,
"You Have Never Listed A Single Item" I am a "BUYER ONLY"! I don't need chump change.

I'm 58 & retired at 53. THATS WHY I DON'T SELL! I could never lower my self.

Also, I have nothing to prove to a toady. Tell me, what was Ebay going to pay you for your "Over Abundance of Knowledge" of the Ebay experiance?? As to "Teach Classes" on how to generate listings so new members could start off on the right foot? LOL LOL "YGBK"

You should not be on Ebay, you should be on Wall St..
And how nice it is for you to have a name to drop. What was it? Oh yes Linda Thomas, is that supposed to mean anything to me or anyone as far as that goes?? LOL, toady.
And I just can't believe out of "212 million registered eBay™ buyers and sellers that grows daily"! You were picked to "Teach Classes"!!!
THAT'S SPECIAL***** I give you 5 stars.

What a great funtime thing. Estate Sales & ebay.

So.......

I posted what he wrote onto my listing!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I Have A Confession To Make[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A viewer of this listing pointed out that I am a Loser[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Look what he wrote to me[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I think this guy was trying to hurt my feelings.

I laughed so hard that I think I put a rib out of place!

Feel free to message him with your viewpoint..................

Better yet... guys, step back and let your girlfriend or wife send him a message.

Better yet,...... 10% off the winning bid on any of my current listings to anyone who expresses their opinion
on the benefits of selling on eBay to this eBay member.

Poor guy is missing "Half the Experience" here on eBay!

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=cobracorpii&ftab=AllFeedback
[/FONT]

This opportunity to express your opinion is open to all members here, and guest, and your friends, and family, and neighbors.

LOL

-
Back