Mopar car show at a wedding..

-

SpeedracerX

Still on this side of the dirt member
Reaction score
Hi gang... This past weekend, my good friend Davie got married to his longtime girlfriend Nikki.. Davie is the one who painted the buggy for me. We are all part of the same Mopar crew here.. When the planning for the wedding first started Nikki and Davie both said that those of us with cars had to bring them.. lol.. It was one of the reasons we pushed so hard to get the buggy done by the beginning of June.. I took several pics of the cars.. a couple of Davies Cuda and my Dart at the church, and then pics of all our cars lined up at the reception... he had a section of the lot, right in front of the hall doors, all sectioned off foor us.. a volunteer would walk out and remove a cone whenever a hot rod pulled in.. we had special parking, and guests walking around our cars all evening long.. it was our own close friend, Mopar car show at a wedding... Even got a pic with my wife with the Dart now that shes done.. enjoy gang...

Attachments

• wedding.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 336
  • bride.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 327
  • 003.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 338
  • 001.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 322
  • wedding7.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 345
  • wedding6.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 333
  • wedding5.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 339
  • wedding4.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 326
  • wedding3.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 334
  • wedding2.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 341
And heres the pic of Monica and I with the buggy...

Attachments

• 010x.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 333
Awesome pics!!! Looks like a great time was had by all. (Even the Cars!!)

Thanks... Yea, we all had a blast (as did the cars LOL) .. Heres a couple close ups of the 63 and the 65

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 331
  • 016.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 307
Cool!

Did the whole wedding party have to drive up in a Mopar??

Cool!

Did the whole wedding party have to drive up in a Mopar??

Lol outside of the bride and groom, no one in the wedding party had a hot rod there.. Those were just close friends cars. And yes, it's Mopar or no car lmao

Now that's my kind of wedding! Great pics. Thanks for sharing them with us!

It was definitley one of the cooler weddings I have ever been to lol.. and your very welcome.. I am more than happy to share the car ****..

Thanks for posting this special event. I wish the newly weds successful and long marriage.

very cool!

Thanks.. it was a ton of fun..

Thanks for posting this special event. I wish the newly weds successful and long marriage.

No problem, and I will pass your well wishes along to the happy couple Cliff..

That's awesome man, I love that 65, going to get one of those some day!

Davie has really turned that 65 into a head turner for sure.. Its a sweet ride!

nice pics ;) , your Dart is SWEET, and my son would LOVE to have that black Swinger <3

Thanks, I appreciate the compliment, and I would love to have that black Swinger as well :burnout:

-
Back