[WANTED] Mopar Center console cassette plastic shell.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

snowcrane2005

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for the plastic shell for a console mount factory mopar cassette player. I know there for B or E body cars but I am going to retrofit one on an a body center console.
Thanks

They came in 71 on a-bodies also. I put a CD player in mine. The last one I sold went for $500 for the shell. With the deck and mic. over $1200. Add the radio you need to operate, up over $1500. B&E-body console mount with AM-FM even higher. Good luck in your search I have some but no bare shells at this time.

DSCF2823.JPG

Steve 114.JPG

I have radio for it and like new tape player with microphone floor mounted in my car I'm going to put a center console in my car so I'm looking for the center console shell for the player you can get the brackets I believe the shell for a center console is different? If you do have one I would be very interested

Okay considering I'll have to modify one to fit a body console maybe I'll just use the one I have or there's a floor Mount I can buy for sale right now

The mounting base is different. I don't have an extra shell for a console
Just talked to a restoration place and they said the shells are the same whether it's floor-mounted or console-mounted just the brackets are different are you sure that the shells are different

I pulled an AM/FM with matching floor mount Casette out of a 71 T&C wagon in a salvage yard .
25$ IIRC.... sold it for 750 about 10 yrs ago.

Okay thanks I am wondering with the front of an a body console being narrower if a floor Mount shell and brackets would just slide over it

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back