Mopar collectibles

-

bighammer

Reaction score
I'm sort of a collector I guess. I got this old coin bank years ago, before i was even interested much in Mopars! Sits on a shelf half full of coins. I think it may be a dealer item?

What have you collected (Mopar)?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 343
Gold plated swivel sockets! Sweet.

Hey my first Swinger was like the one in your signature line... It was a Hawthorn Swinger. I learned to ride a bike on that thing! 'Course that was back in the 60's

Gold plated swivel sockets! Sweet.

Hey my first Swinger was like the one in your signature line... It was a Hawthorn Swinger. I learned to ride a bike on that thing! 'Course that was back in the 60's

I like the the Gold plated awards. I have a Kelsey Hayes wrench also.

That was my favorite bike I ever had. A lot of great memories go with that bike. I want one now and I saw one for sale that was like new but I am not going to shell out $1500 for it.

I have another dealer item, this 1970 calendar....my car is featured in March (OK, not really MY car, but same year / model)

here are two things i got when i was dealer tech,i have more,but there packed away,one is gold wrench set the other is a gold master tech ring the only top tech get

Attachments

• IMG_0267.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 272
  • IMG_0266.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_0264.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_0263.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 262
  • IMG_0262.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_0261.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_0260.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 269
  • IMG_0259.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 256
Got the calendar pic loaded...

That is cool, is it a dealer claendar from 70? What other cars are in it? I would love to own that, is it by chance for sale? I have a 70 340 Swinger and collect this stuff, thanks!

Yes, has the dealer name at the bottom. I can't remember what all cars it has, but there's 12 of 'em! All new lineup for '70.

The calendar is not in perfect condition, has some writing in it on certain days (like pay days, etc.) and it looks as tho it sat (closed) on a workbench somewhere, as it has a couple drops of automotive paint spattered on it.

Prolly gonna keep it, cuz, yeah, I gots me a 70 Dart too! ...what do you have to trade? :)

-
Back