Mopar Day at Milan Dragway this Saturday...

-

dustergal

Memberless Member
Reaction score
I'll be there. Look for a ratty Sassy grass green Duster or a girl with red hair and green fingernails. haha

And if we find a red head with a green duster and green nails ... what do i do ?
I may go ...

Maybe I wont have to work. Was it big turn out last year?

Wasn't too bad a turn out, and last year it was also on Labor Day weekend so that probably affected attendance too. I always seem to find something good in the swap area too.

I plan on going. Ill be going around handing out flyers for the business, cruising the swap meet, doing the PR thing.

I myself did attend last year's event, like stated above it wasn't one of the best turn outs but it was good. I think it was the time of the year that caused a smaller then expected turnout.

I plan on going again, I will bring the Duster but will put it in the show area but not racing it. I have a few buddys ging down as well. One buddy will be bringing his Cude ( Wheelie Car ) I will post pictures later that day.....

Hope for a good turn out and stop by and say hi, I will do the same to the Green Duster Lady.

Attachments

• 299516_1813228309165_1793770338_1214541_460617294_n.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 277
  • _1287261431.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 279
The dustbomb is ready...it will be slow with the new temporary bullet but hopefully consistent!!

The Show and Shine area was kinda on the light side, but overall the day was great. I didnt have the time to stop by to say hello but i did happen to see her run. Well have a great day guys, see you at the next Mopar Show.

I wanted to see my new friends Fish, he came over from Chicago to show off his Car.

Attachments

• DSC03641.JPG
    117.8 KB · Views: 256
  • DSC03627.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 271
I was there ... good time ... yellow fish ... bad ***.. i talked to they guy .. small block stroker ... indy head , dual carb...
Talked to an old friend from Windsor Ont ... can make a thrown together small block stroker run low 11's ( cast iron swirl port headed ) .... and i mean thrown together ...
Wish i could of met you Mike ....

That Barracuda was wicked!!
Duster had some serious ignition issues. Anything over 5,000 rpm and it started spark scattering like crazy, so I had to shift it really low. Which meant it was slow AND inconsistent. Oh well, at least now I know about it and can fix it before Monster Mopar.

Oh, and those funny cars and gassers on the grounds were so cool!

Yea Larry was a supper nice guy, I think he will be coming back next year also....
Looking forward to another show next time.
Dustergal your car is always looking good, to bad for the mishpas but that racing ha?
Thanks

Of course it decided to run 3 tenths faster than it had all day first round of eliminations...and that was letting off way before the finish line. I still broke out. Had a .051 light to the other guy's .171 too. Sigh...

My 12 year old took a few pics from the stands:

milan1.jpg

milan2.jpg

milan3.jpg

milan4.jpg

milan5.jpg

milan6.jpg

milan7.jpg

The Show and Shine area was kinda on the light side, but overall the day was great. I didnt have the time to stop by to say hello but i did happen to see her run. Well have a great day guys, see you at the next Mopar Show.

I wanted to see my new friends Fish, he came over from Chicago to show off his Car.

Phoenix slicks!!!!Don't see them any more.

We had a great time took 3 in sportsman with my ram 3500 first time back to the track in 18 years

-
Back