-
Status
Not open for further replies.

pjc360

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
Contact seller
I have an older Mopar performance distributer that has the Mallory mechanical advance mechanism along with a mopar spring kit. The part number to the spring kit is 1-p5153446. The distributer came with the crate 360 magnum my father purchased in 2003 from mopar.
The distributer comes with a brand new pick up coil which I purchased from car quest the part number is 22005. It also comes with a new standard ignition brand reluctor part number is lx104 and it also comes with a brand new vaccum advance borg warner and the part number is v344.
The distributer advance kit comes with various different springs to set when the timing comes in and has instructions on which springs do what. It also comes with different keys to set the mechanical advance and they are numbered.
I paid 60 bucks for the aadvance kit and I don't think you can even get these mopar distributers anymore, the ones with the Mallory mechanical advance mechanism but I could be wrong. Anyways I'm asking 125.00 plus shipping for the distributer and all the new parts, pick up coil, vaccum advance, and reluctor and the advance kit. If interested pm me I can ship thru ups or usps or fed-ex. Wichever is preferred.

I'd be willing to do that if I don't get any offers on the distributer and advance kit. I'll let you know after a week or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back