[FOR SALE] MOPAR DOOR HINGE RESTORATION SERVICE

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay away from" pin & bushing" kits. They are not for Mopar lowers ! Never have been. If you modify your lowers to fit the "bushings" your hinge is now unrebuildable.

Current pricing is in post # 24 but here it is again,
Thanks
Leo

Attachments

• 2022 MEMBER HINGE PRICE LIST.pdf
    59 KB · Views: 151
Leo, I'll be pulling the doors off of my 65 Barracuda in the near future. Do you do early A body hinges? I don't see them listed on your price list, but they look about the same as 67-76 A body hinges.

If I missed a similar question earlier, apologies.
Can or will you do truck hinges?
Mine is a 1979 D-150.
Thanks

Leo , my expectations have been blown away. The attention of every detail, and the price for that kind of service was worth every penny and more.
Thank you, very much
Ken

@Douglas Acebal & @Kens73duster , Thank you very much for your compliments and your patience. I do every set like it was going on my personal car.
I started doing this service back in the 1990's as a way to give back to the Mopar hobby and because no one else was really proving this complete service.
Got tired of seeing all the butcher jobs with the famous " pin & bushing rebuild kits" in a baggie. No instructions ( there never was any" just cobbled together parts.
I spend a tremendous amount of time doing a lot of things in the rebuild that most guys don't ever notice on their hinges in the name of improved durability and final appearance.
If I charged $5. HR for my time I would still lose money.
I appreciate everyone's business and referrals.
Please leave a feed back. Really simple to do just click on the "add feedback" icon under your site name.
Thanks again.
Leo
For @Rallyerick , I think those are the same as 67-70 B-body. Send me a couple of clear, close-up pictures.
Thanks
Leo

Here is the latest 2023 Member pricing.
Thank you for all your compliments and business.
file:///C:/Users/Leo%20Tafoya/Downloads/DOOR-HINGE-REBUILD-PROCEDURE%202022%20(2).pdf
A B LWER HINGE REBUILT 1.jpg

A B LEFT SIDE HINGE.jpg

E BODY HINGE REBUILT LOWER.jpg

20200721_111807~2 1.jpg

Attachments

• 2023 MEMBER HINGE PRICE LIST.pdf
    61.3 KB · Views: 146
  • DOOR-HINGE-REBUILD-PROCEDURE 2022.pdf
    164 KB · Views: 96
Status
Not open for further replies.
-