Mopar Eastern Classic, Saturday, Nov. 1, Southern Maryland

-
I'll try to make it down. My brother lives a few mile's from the dragstrip,so I might haul the car down to his house and drive it over for the show.

John

Is anybody else going to Budds Creek? I still plan on going as long as the weather is decent.

I'll be there.

TRUCKNDART 003 (Small).jpg

It was a great show! Sublime's Duster looks better in person.

Judges said it was the finest nest of MOPAR's they have judged in 15 years......

It was cool meeting some of you fellow nuts out there. Keep up the good work.

I had a good time also,talked to a few folks but I don't know if any were members here or not. I got lots of pics. and will get some posted when I have time today.

John

i posted my pics in the general discussion part, check them out, its weird seeing a pic of our own car taken by someone else, i was about to talk to you about your demon to, demons my dream car, you had the only one there that was chopped up to i think, the 69 yellow bee with the hemi is only 5 min down the street from me and for sale for $50,000

I wanted to go so bad but i've been out of town for te last 3 weekends. I'll never get mine back on the road if I don't stay home and work on it. Thanks a lot for sharing those pics they were great. Beautiful weather for some racing. Thanks again Tom.

Yah, it was great, the weather couldn't of been better, the ford guys got rained on the week before, it was tons of fun id say.

-
Back