Mopar ECU inexpensive price

-
I ordered some green axle bearings from Summit at 8:30 pm Mon night and Fedex was knocking on my door at 9:30 am Tuesday morning. 13 hrs from another state and I didn't pay extra, Joe

At that price, I'm not surprised! I should have bought 10!!

When I bought mine there were 4 left from amazon. I bought two and somehow I was the one that got shorted. They are really pissing me off.
I need to get more Fatmat which I bought from them the first time. Not any more

From my order status page, it says, "Preparing for Shipment" I hate Amazon. On Friday they will officially be late in delivering my order

I guess I will restart sand blasting the undercarriage. I had told my wife I should put the car on the ground to stop myself from crawling under it again.

I guess that was presumptions of me

i agree on the ebay has better photos, but there are as many scammers on ebay as good sellers.
after they get kicked off ebay they go to craigslist.

amazon is pretty clean still.

FYI OK I just checked Amazon again. Apparently they got their ECUs back in. They are NOW selling for just under $32.00. Not the price that Scoby and I got but still cheaper than anyone else.

MAYBE Not, it says only one left in stock

FYI OK I just checked Amazon again. Apparently they got their ECUs back in. They are NOW selling for just under $32.00. Not the price that Scoby and I got but still cheaper than anyone else.

MAYBE Not, it says only one left in stock

I guess we got lucky, Pawned!!

Better lucky than good.
Do you remember what city yours was shipped to you from?
My order status now says "Shipping Now", whatever that mean

Apparently, the order has shipped. It should be here by tomorrow, Friday the 3rd, before 8pm. Until then I will try to get the car higher (without dropping it, again) so I can continue sand blasting the undercarriage

I received the ECU a few hours ago. Just put one of them in and started the car. Was a hard start, as I has been sitting so long. I think I may need to adjust the floats in the carb.
It purrs like a kitten with a couple of glitches. There may be some hidden wiring in there that I have not seen, yet. The radio is DOA, I need to remove the A/C plenum and take a look at the fuse I put in. The horn is almost dead, kaput. I hear the relay clicking but just a very slight moan.
I am pretty sure there is a wire or two that was damaged by the event,

before I finished this posting I went to see the problems. As the warranty for the radio expires Sunday, I called the repair shop and he said he would give me a grace period.
I found disconnected wires to the horn. I got to the fuse I put in line to the radio, 15A it was blown and so was the 10A inside the radio. So $4 worth of fused and I think it is working to specs

-
Back