Mopar engine shops in Georgia

-

SRT4ME

Reaction score
Hey all,

I am slowly but surely working on my '72 340 Demon and I am in need of a really good engine shop in Georgia/Florida/Alabama. Here is what I need. I have the original numbers matching block but I don't have the original main caps so I am being told I need it line bored. Most of the shops around here only speak Chevy/Ford. So if any members in the Southeast can provide some assistance with and know good Mopar engine shops I would appreciate it. Thanks!

George

You have a good machine shop in your back yard! Talk with Steve at Reeves Performance on Green St., Warner Robins. Also, shoot RustyRatRod a PM - he is just up the road from you in Jones Co.
C

Steve Reeves is excellent. I have found what's more important tan having a machine shop that's "Mopar" specific, is having an engine builder that's Mopar specific. Of course, it certainly helps that the machine shop knows Mopar and Steve does. There are a few things that he does not do and those he sends to Rudy at Quality Machine in Macon. Rudy is also very good. Are you going to build the engine yourself? I would be glad to help you with that if you would like.

-
Back