Mopar Events in Portland OR?

-

jeeper

Reaction score
I am heading up to Portland next weekend and I'm curious as to what events or cruises there may be to attend.

I am attending Mopars at Woodburn event on Sunday of course.

It was my understanding that there was some type of Cruise at another time.

Thanks for any ideas.

ROB

That would be cool, except I am going through Eugene on Friday.

I live about 2 hours from Eugene in Klamath County.

Thanks for the idea.

ROB

Don't know aobut anything going on in Portland, but if I can get my broken hood fixed, I'll be at the cruise in springfield Saturady night with mine. Hope to see some of you there!

- Don

Sprintboat races in Albany on July 19. We are bringing down a couple of big mopar boats. First race in this area at a brand new track

OK. I thought that one of the local Dodge dealers around Salem had a show in the afternoon or something like that.

Boats would be coo, just a bit further south than I would like.

Thank you guys,

ROB

It seems like there is a show at the dodge dealer off of I want to say university on saturday but i am not positive of that you may want to find a number and try to call the dealer.

And don't forget there will be the Mopar nats. on Sunday in Woodburn. That is about 30 miles south of Portland.

Good point dartcuda for anyone that doesnt know that already but I think he knows about the mopar nats in woodburn he said that it where he is going. I think he just wants to know if there is anything else going on mopar related while he is up there. By the way is anyone else going I may go i have to see how everything goes. Justin

Good point dartcuda for anyone that doesnt know that already but I think he knows about the mopar nats in woodburn he said that it where he is going. I think he just wants to know if there is anything else going on mopar related while he is up there. By the way is anyone else going I may go i have to see how everything goes. Justin

Yeah I went back and read it, my bad....lol I have heard that there is a Mopar show in Salem around that time. Not for sure tho.

I live in the absolute middle of nowhere so it is my once a year chance to go and check out the Mopar culture.

Not much of it in the Klamath Basin that I can tell. Plus........I got some screaming deals last year on parts that I needed. Not to flip, just hoard.

With the economy doing what it is, it may be a better year this year.

Too bad I'm not rich. Last year there were several A bodies that you couldn't build for half of the asking price. And I don't mean the 30K spent, asking 15K either.

Pretty nice turn key Duster for 4K.

Should be fun.

I have been thinking about it and it seems like it is Hershberger Motors or something that has the car show.

ROB

Sat. the 19th All Mopar Car Show in Salem. It's at the Roberson dealership not Riverfront Park where it has been. It's on the corner of Hawthorn and Mission SE, across the street from Costco. Contact 503-364-3569.

Sun. the 20th Woodburn 23rd Annual Mopar Nationals Drag races, Car show, and Swap meet. 503-982-4461 www.woodburndragstrip.com

Hope to see everyone both days. Ray

Ok, I will look for it. Have you alreadyt registered for it.. I am going down tonight to do mine, and it looks like you can do it tomorrow at the show from 8-3 as long as there is room. I think they only allow 500 cars in it.

-
Back