Not open for further replies.

hemi71x

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
75   0   1
Contact seller
Oval, no name, air filter assemblie that fits Mopar, Ford, Chevy, Holley 3 Two barrel, carburetor manifolds.
Cast aluminum, metal.
Tri power, 6 Pack, 6 bbl, 3 deuce, whatever you want to call it.
Unused, new, out of my collection of parts.
$125.00 + FEDEX'ing, + Pay Pal.
Interested? Send me a pm thru this format, for shipping quote to your city.
Thank's.
Jim V.

Oval Tri Power Air Cleaner 001 (Small).JPG

Oval Tri Power Air Cleaner 002 (Small).JPG

Oval Tri Power Air Cleaner 003 (Small).JPG

Hard to tell by the picture but it looks like a ford unit, there carbs are evenly spaced and mopar are not, not sure on chevys.

Hard to tell by the picture but it looks like a ford unit, there carbs are evenly spaced and mopar are not, not sure on chevys.

Since you decided to "comment" on my ad.
I had this unit sitting on my Weiand 6 Pack, tunnel ram intake manifold, and test fit on Chevy manifold.
Yes, it fits them all. All the manufacturers.
Ya, i guess you might consider it looking like a Ford Cobra air cleraner.
You interested in it, and want to purchase it from me?

I hate to bust your bubble but what you have is a ford FE air cleaner that wont fit a mopar. I does not have the indents for the center pivot floats, it has sharp corners (ford) instead of rounder corners that mopars have, and they are even spaced instead of uneven spaced between carbs. Here is a picture of a mopar base.

tri power 1.jpg

Thanks for the clarification and reference pic.
I hate to bust your bubble but what you have is a ford FE air cleaner that wont fit a mopar. I does not have the indents for the center pivot floats, it has sharp corners (ford) instead of rounder corners that mopars have, and they are even spaced instead of uneven spaced between carbs. Here is a picture of a mopar base.

View attachment 1715006744

For all you "know it all's', keyboard commando's, that are interfeering with my ad, here's a picture of the air cleaner base, with the NOS mechanical, 6 pack carb that i also have for sale.
Fits just fine over the float adjustment area.
And as i stated it fits just fine over the 3 carbs that were on the Weiand 6 Pack tunnel ram intake manifold that i sold off in 2015.

Mechanical & Base 001 (Small).JPG

Just to let you know mopar and Chevy are the same. Ford's are different. On Ford's they are evenly spaced. Mark
One I am not a know-it-all or a keyboard Commando I bought a Ford one and had to retrofit it to a Chrysler that's how I know for sure differentance. Chrysler and Chevy are the same Fords are different that's how I know I had to make a Ford fit a Chrysler. The reason why I said something it's because you are misinforming the people of what you have.

One I am not a know-it-all or a keyboard Commando I bought a Ford one and had to retrofit it to a Chrysler that's how I know for sure differentance. Chrysler and Chevy are the same Fords are different that's how I know I had to make a Ford fit a Chrysler. The reason why I said something it's because you are misinforming the people of what you have.

That is a load of bs.
You need to keep your mouth shut, and fingers off the keyboard.
You and that other guy both.
He posts a picture of what i believe is a "Mr. Norms" Tri Power air cleaner base and tells me what i have is wrong.
I also owned a Mr. Norms air cleaner and is totally different in the oval shape between the two units.
Whatever manufacturer this one is it is described as a "No name" assemblie.
You don't know what i have, as you never have held it in your hot little hands, so keep to yourself.
But thank's for bumping the ad to the top of the page, and then i get to reply, bringing it back up, all over again.

That is a load of bs.
You need to keep your mouth shut, and fingers off the keyboard.
You and that other guy both.
He posts a picture of what i believe is a "Mr. Norms" Tri Power air cleaner base and tells me what i have is wrong.
I also owned a Mr. Norms air cleaner and is totally different in the oval shape between the two units.
Whatever manufacturer this one is it is described as a "No name" assemblie.
You don't know what i have, as you never have held it in your hot little hands, so keep to yourself.
But thank's for bumping the ad to the top of the page, and then i get to reply, bringing it back up, all over again.
I'm not here to get into the argument with you I'm here to stop people from believing the bullshit that you're saying I believe the bullshit that you said one time and bought the wrong one and that's why I had to modify that fit. you are the one to put a load of **** and you need to stop it

I'm not here to get into the argument with you I'm here to stop people from believing the bullshit that you're saying I believe the bullshit that you said one time and bought the wrong one and that's why I had to modify that fit. you are the one to put a load of **** and you need to stop it
If you want to get into a pissing contest with me here, fine and dandy.
I'm up to the task.
Don't know what you bought and you don't know what i have, if you have no interest in it, just move on.

Come on Guys !! -- - We're all in this (FABO) together. - What it is - it is. - If someone wants to buy it, then THEY can check out the details.

Take it to conversation please, I think we all can find out what it is together if we try.. I do see and understand a member jumping in to protect our members , but ! we must take it ells where please.

Staff member Mike. I will clean this thread up after a while this evening..

Is it possible the Mopar tunnelram top cover has slightly diff. spacing than a factory 6bbl? there is slightly more space between the frt. & center carb to My eye, but just
curious...... I'd like to 6bbl My SB possibly.

Is it possible the Mopar tunnelram top cover has slightly diff. spacing than a factory 6bbl? .......................

That Weiand TR was advertised as a HP replacement intake that fit under the hood of your B-body using the stock air cleaner.

Thanks again for the education guys.

Just to let you know mopar and Chevy are the same. Ford's are different. On Ford's they are evenly spaced. Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back