Not open for further replies.

George R

Mopar Nutcase
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi guys,
Looking for the original castle nuts from an A Body to use on my 69 Dart Swinger 340 restoration.
These castle nuts only have 3 "fingers" on them, as opposed to the more common 6 finger style.

I need:
2 for the inner (or outer) tie rods
1 that secures the idler arm to the center link
2 for the upper ball joint
2 for the lower ball joint

I'm not 100% sure the ball joint (both upper and lower) castle nuts were of the 3 finger style as my suspension was taken apart before I got the car, so maybe someone with an original front suspension could check theirs for me and report back? I would greatly appreciate it.
I know for sure that the bolt that secures the idler arm to the K frame uses one of these Mopar specific castle nuts.
Whatever you have, I'm interested in it.
Please respond here, PM, or email [email protected]

Thanks for all the help so far, it really has made a difference!!

George

Do you still have Petes email that I gave you. I have one I got from him. Im sure he has more.

Here is what I've got George. I have 2 of each, upper ball joint nut is on the left, lower is on the right.

100_0611.jpg

We may have a few, when my other eye opens up this morning, we will check the shed.

Mike,
Those are the ones buddy! I just measured my replacement nuts. The sizes are the same. Thank you for going to all that trouble for me. I appreciate it a great deal.

Mister Twister,
Thanks for checking!
We still need the idler arm to center link nut, and 2 tie rod nuts.
Thanks FABO.

George

Looks like we have the same two that 71 Dart Guy does. 1 fits the tie rod end and the other I think for lower ball joint. Will these help? We have alot more but not with 3 tabs only. You can have them if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back