Mopar Gathering

-
Well its a 2 day drive from Michigan so nope, never gone. Sounds like it could be a blast, weather might be perfect down there now--if no rain.

If I could I join in, maybe not all the way, ugh think of the gas costs, lol

Cruisin The Coast is a great event, over 4000 cars registered this year. Something to do every day starting Saturday. I live here on the MS Gulf Coast so it's pretty easy for me but I know some of you live very far away but if you ever have the opportunity to make it I would say come one down. You won't regret it for sure. The Mopars at the Marina is a real good event, I will be there this year. Hope to see some of ya'll that make it down here.

If you are at Cruisin the Coast this year and don't make it to Mopars at the Marina on Thursday Oct 6th start time 1PM you are going to hear about it and kick your butt until next year. Should be over 250 Mopars there, and it's all free. We even give away jambalaya, chicken and drinks. Also will have some Sweets too. T shirts for sale if you get there early or email me soon and let me know. We are running out of some sizes though.
[email protected] $15 for M to XL $17 for 2XL.

-
Back