Mopar gifts?

-

75slant6

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
My family opened gifts last night and part of my gift from my parents was these 2 Mopar signs (hobby lobby has them along with many more Mopar signs)

So now I'm wondering, who else got Mopar related stuff for Christmas? Post em up! :cheers:

View attachment image.jpg

I got the same Mopar Sign and the new NHRA Drag Set with AJ and Jegs. Super Cool. We had some eliminations tonight and AJ's car beat Jeg's every time! I am going to buy some extra track and then you can drive the cars back down the return road to the start line. You can run a Pro tree or a sportsman tree if you want.

Attachments

• MoparDragSet.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 342
Oh crap, excuse my blonde moment. It's sitting right here on my desk so it's almost inexcusable that I forgot it earlier ...

One of the FBBO guys, Larry, surprised me yesterday with a MOPAR You're With Us or You're Behind Us sign -- it's really cool.

I got the same Mopar Sign and the new NHRA Drag Set with AJ and Jegs. Super Cool. We had some eliminations tonight and AJ's car beat Jeg's every time! I am going to buy some extra track and then you can drive the cars back down the return road to the start line. You can run a Pro tree or a sportsman tree if you want.

Dam I want one! Time to google!

I think everything I got was MOPAR. I got two garage signs, sweat shirt, two t shirts, cap, mopar key chain, and a bifold wallet. all mopar.

got a mopar sign, a mopar hat, and a "you don't have to drive a mopar, but youd be cooler if you did" t-shirt

I got a "Mopar Avenue" street sign.

Us car tool subframe connectors

Attachments

• P1040936.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 274
that Mopar race track is AWESOME ! i used to race afx cars as a kid :D you can get that kit, and the return road, from tower hobbies. if you order it before the new year you get free shipping AND use code 01675 and save $20 before the new year as well ;) limited quantities and there's one less in stock :D

I got a cool new sign for the garage.

Attachments

• 1dc40c30-5aba-4d4f-ac7b-9a3842c53e2f_zps1ac18b27.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 275
-
Back