Status
Not open for further replies.

RTom

Depressingly A-Bodyless..
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I've got a bunch of glass left over from lots of different cars. Here is a list on what I have. Generally shipping for the bigger windows runs $45-$50 and smaller $30-$35 ( but I will only charge the actual amount ). I listed the cars the glass came from but they are compatible with many different years. Please PM me if interested.

73 Dart Swinger Front Pass. Glass - $50
73 Dart Swinger Front Driver Glass - $50
73 Scamp Front Driver Glass - $50
73 Dart Swinger Rear Driver Quarter Glass - $25
73 Dart Swinger Rear Passenger Quarter Glass - $25
68 Dart Rear Passenger Quarter Glass - $25
68 Dart Front Driver Glass - $50
68 Dart Front Passenger Glass - $50
68 Dart Front Quarter Window ( as soon as I can figure out how to remove it ) ( Both sides ) $25

Feel free to make offers for these. I'm trying to clean out my garage before winter hits and prefer to have these gone and not have to throw them away.

RTom

Still have the stuff for sale, feel free to make an offer. Just trying to clear out my garage.

RTom

hey Rtom,

the 68 door glass, is that for a 2 door? am looking for both sides to replace my current scratched up glass.

I need a drivers door glass, tinted. Do you know if it fits a 67 barracuda?

According to the Hollander interchange book,only 67 and 68 barracudas interchange while 69 barracudas will fit but have an extra mounting hole.Also,coupes,fastbacks,and convertibles are all different so you'll have to specify which one you have.

That really narrows down the options,by the look of it.

According to the Hollander interchange book,only 67 and 68 barracudas interchange while 69 barracudas will fit but have an extra mounting hole.Also,coupes,fastbacks,and convertibles are all different.

That really narrows down the options,by the look of it.

x2...this glass came out of a 68 2 door hard hard top ( non-post ), if it will work for you let me know.

RTom

Here are some pics that were requested. The top driver side glass is tinted, the other two are not.

RTom

Attachments

• 037.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 183
  • 038.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 190
  • 039.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 200
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back