Not open for further replies.

gunbunny

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I have Mopar keys for sale.
1969 to 1989 single bit, domestic.
You get 2 keys (1 ignition 1 trunk or 2 ignition or 2 trunk) as pictured.
Keys have the Pentastar logo with the "B" stamp.
I have a very limited supply of "A" stamp keys, but not for this price.
$5.00 a pair. + $3.50 shipping USPS.
I'll ship as many sets as you would like for the $3.50.
If you have an extra set of keys, I'm happy to cut them for no additional charge.
Send them (your extra keys) to me with payment and I'll return your keys along with a set nice new ones.
No need to go to Ace or a locksmith!
If the key you send works, what I send back will too!
You need something different or older? Contact me, I may have what you need. I can go all the way back to the 1920's.

NO PAYPAL! Cash, Check or Money Order Only.

Note:
I generally sell keys via word of mouth or at live shows. But the current world situation has me doing this.
"B" stamped keys are the most common. The "B" stands for Briggs and Stratton, yes the lawn mower engine people! The "A" stamped keys were subleted out to American Lock and Key by Briggs and Stratton.
You did not get a "A" and a "B" key when you bought the car new.

If you have any questions, please P/M me!

key-sets-1.jpg

Last edited:
Just wanted to let a-body Mopar members know, if you are thinking about getting a spare set of keys for your Mopar ride, I highly recommend, gunnybunny. I ordered a set of keys for my 1964 valiant, he went above and beyond, cutting the keys I needed. They worked perfectly and sent them to me in Canada in a timely manner.

Will these fit B body cars also? If so I would like a set. a driver and a truck key.

I’ve learned something new and am now going to look at my key sets to see if they are A or B stamped. We’re there certain years they subbed the work to American Lock?

Will these fit B body cars also? If so I would like a set. a driver and a truck key.
Yes.
That's what I like about the keys. All models are the same.
The trunk keys can give you fits, but a 69 should be straight forward.

I’ve learned something new and am now going to look at my key sets to see if they are A or B stamped. We’re there certain years they subbed the work to American Lock?
Just as demand dictated. American Lock and Key does a lot of residential and commercial stuff.
Briggs was stamping keys for Ford, GM, International Harvester, as well as others.
B&S key operation is bigger than their small engine division. They build the "smart" keys that are used today.
All my keys come from B&S, using original tooling.

Just as demand dictated. American Lock and Key does a lot of residential and commercial stuff.
Briggs was stamping keys for Ford, GM, International Harvester, as well as others.
B&S key operation is bigger than their small engine division. They build the "smart" keys that are used today.
All my keys come from B&S, using original tooling.

Interesting. I looked my key sets and noticed both original trunk keys are A, while both original ignition keys are B. My grandmother also got a replacement set in case she lost one of the original sets which don’t have an A or a B.

9DD673C2-7876-4079-82CC-1E13A61BDDA0.jpeg
BA281F7F-29EB-46F2-BE61-6A5D6CCB8C26.jpeg
1BB72B53-6DB3-4A0C-AB93-E9F9EDFA196A.jpeg

5DED3936-D362-43FC-842C-F6A97CCA2F2B.jpeg
F34EFD6E-29BB-408D-9280-89FDA7C471CD.jpeg
My 65 dart keys don’t have anything on them. My 69 super bee keys one says Chrysler corporation and one has a lower case I or a number one on it.

Carlisle is coming up fast.
If you to take advantage of this deal, now is the time.
$8.00 a pair at Carlisle, $5.00 here now.
These key are correct for 69 to 80's.
I have older applications as well.

Hey Chris, I’ll put my order in the mail tomorrow morning. I would like two complete sets for a 69 Super Bee

Ok, probably the last chance before Carlisle.
I'll have keys there and more likely than not, my key machine.
I charge more at the show!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back