Mopar Lebanon Valley OCTOBER 25 2008 rescheduled

-

cavemanmoron

Reaction score
Rescheduled because of the rain , to Oct 25th 2008.
Mopars @ The Valley Drag Racing, Huge Car Show (Mopars Only)

Track Promoter: Howard Commander
Track Managers: Steve Robelotto & Wayne Delmonte
Track Phone: 518-794-7130
Track Fax: 518-794-7889 1/4 Mile Asphalt Dragstrip

1746 US 20
East Nassau, NY 12062

lv055.JPG

Rescheduled because of the rain , to Oct 25th 2008.
Mopars @ The Valley Drag Racing, Huge Car Show (Mopars Only)

Track Promoter: Howard Commander
Track Managers: Steve Robelotto & Wayne Delmonte
Track Phone: 518-794-7130
Track Fax: 518-794-7889 1/4 Mile Asphalt Dragstrip

1746 US 20
East Nassau, NY 12062

lv055.JPG

I'd love to go to this but with a 525 hp 440 Dart GTS that's alot of miles and a tanker full of high test. It's 2.5 hours each way for me.

Any one going to this ... have not heard much talk about this show .....

polo_0128.jpg

I'm new to this site, but I will be there.
My brother will probably bring his 71 Challenger as well.

I may go. It is far, the Duster gets about 17 - 18 MPG's so it isn't to hurtful, I just gotta make sure I get bills paid first before I leap. IF I go, I'll post up here probably just before I go. I like all Mopar meets. Way cool meeting MoPar crazy's and talking the day away.

I'm planning on racing my Charger, but the weather reports are starting to look "iffy." It wasn't supposed to rain until late Saturday night, but I just heard it may be here in the afternoon.

Rob, it'll good to meet you if all goes well.

Kenny

Like wise Kenny, I hope all does go well. Anybody else thinking of this?

I was thinking of going but,i was on their website yesterday and noticed just the carshow is Mopar only,,there'll be running their points series too which includes all brand-x:thumbdow::thumbdow:..so much for their all MOPAR event..Heading up to N.E. dragway their event IS all Mopar!!!!

I'm screwed! Rad let loose real good. Time for a new one.

I was thinking of going but,i was on their website yesterday and noticed just the carshow is Mopar only,,there'll be running their points series too which includes all brand-x:thumbdow::thumbdow:..so much for their all MOPAR event..Heading up to N.E. dragway their event IS all Mopar!!!!

That's weird.. I remember last year was all Mopars running, but the car show had lots of other makes ... Moot point anyway I guess.. Looks like rain already passed through, and a lot more on the way this afternoon....

So long as the track is dry, they run.....

You guys should have come up. We were there with the Dart. Kind of a light turn out, but the show was on, the swap meet was on, and the racing was on. We arrived about 9am, and split for home about 12:30. Only a few sprinkles of rain on the way up and again on the way home.

Dart ran like a champ. It was it's first "road trip". I'm glad I went, but was looking forward to seeing a few FABO guys there.

Hell, the sun was out up there from about 10 to 11!!

George

car show has always been Mopar only and the race has been also except the first year or so. The reason for allowing others to race today was it was a rain date and today was the last points day for their regular racers. It was held today, 24 show cars and about 30 race cars.

That's weird.. I remember last year was all Mopars running, but the car show had lots of other makes ... Moot point anyway I guess.. Looks like rain already passed through, and a lot more on the way this afternoon....

george which car was yours?

You guys should have come up. We were there with the Dart. Kind of a light turn out, but the show was on, the swap meet was on, and the racing was on. We arrived about 9am, and split for home about 12:30. Only a few sprinkles of rain on the way up and again on the way home.

Dart ran like a champ. It was it's first "road trip". I'm glad I went, but was looking forward to seeing a few FABO guys there.

George

George

10 to 11 laffin .... what a nice day ... Go for a 4 hour drive ... there and back for 1 hour of sun .... Nope I'll pass ... Gas isn't that cheap yet .... But hope to meet ya soon ....

I woulda taken 1 hour of sun, if the track was dry for 3 or 4 hours.. I'm pissed I didn't go now, but the weather didn't look very promising at 7AM ..

Glad to hear your car is running well George !!

Kenny

george which car was yours?

The Gold 69 Swinger 340 with Cragar's in the show.

10 to 11 laffin .... what a nice day ... Go for a 4 hour drive ... there and back for 1 hour of sun .... Nope I'll pass ... Gas isn't that cheap yet .... But hope to meet ya soon ....
LOL! No, what I meant was, it didn't rain the whole time I was there, AND the sun was shining for about an hour.
I only had a 2.5 hour drive each way, and the Dart burned a full tank round trip.

George

-
Back